Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Episode 1000 is gonna be behind chapter 1000 by a lot actually

we're at episode 991 but it's adaptaing chapter 983 ~ 984
Unless they severely cut a lot of the "stair running".
Or the cheapest trick.
Make episode 1000 the chapter 1000, then what they skipped, show as flashback later.
Easy clap.

I don't have a problem with the anime pacing at all.

I much prefer this than what they are doing with MHA, where they are adapting 4 chapters per episode, of the best arc of the series, and completely rushing / ruining it.

Wano especially is an arc that has a lot of off screen fights / dialogue, which the anime can expand upon, and they have been doing this.

Yeah, sometimes we get really slow episodes like the Holdem one, but then we get a bunch of amazing shit in other episodes.

and we as manga readers might be cool with breaks or a full on filler arc in between, but anime onlies prefer the anime to stay.

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Unless they severely cut a lot of the "stair running".
Or the cheapest trick.
Make episode 1000 the chapter 1000, then what they skipped, show as flashback later.
Easy clap.
doubt it, i think episode 1000 is gonna be the reunion of the straw hats, the double spread

which is chapter 989

and we get the new movie ad

I don't have a problem with the anime pacing at all.

I much prefer this than what they are doing with MHA, where they are adapting 4 chapters per episode, of the best arc of the series, and completely rushing / ruining it.

Wano especially is an arc that has a lot of off screen fights / dialogue, which the anime can expand upon, and they have been doing this.

Yeah, sometimes we get really slow episodes like the Holdem one, but then we get a bunch of amazing shit in other episodes.

and we as manga readers might be cool with breaks or a full on filler arc in between, but anime onlies prefer the anime to stay.

doubt it, i think episode 1000 is gonna be the reunion of the straw hats, the double spread

which is chapter 989

and we get the new movie ad
That why seasonal anime are overrated they basically criticizing them what they hate the long running for lol "slow it down add a lil filler" lol hypocrites
Rec Roc will be meteor size. U saw it here first.

Wano animators: Me gusta. More DB shit.
What about hakai?

That why seasonal anime are overrated they basically criticizing them what they hate the long running for lol "slow it down add a lil filler" lol hypocrites

What about hakai?
*long running anime for

Status
Not open for further replies.