Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
Ragdoll. None of those hits get a real response from Kaido, he's perfectly fine at the end of the chapter.

By that logic sanji saved zoro from an coming from queen
Zoro=sanji:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Attack **
Jordan's crying because you had to ignore the number, implying consistency over situational, to attempt making a point

Zoro fans on copium will resort to downplaying her feats which by far outclasses Zoro's. Like in the last chapter she was rag dolling Kaido without having to use ultimate ass pull power ups. The only thing has above her is lethality and the same also applies to Luffy. That doesn't mean he is stronger than either.
So when she joins the crew she’ll be the official second strongest crew member from now to the end of series right?

I don’t think she’s joining… and I’m a carrot hater by the way…

I just feel her goal “set out to sea on an adventure to be like Oden” is only gonna gonna be true if she sailed on her own ship!

Yamato imo might take some beast pirates remnants after this war and form her crew… maybe Yamato (Ace friend) + Otama (leader of gifters) form a new beast pirates crew and set sail together and adventure together…

Yamato is also perfect to carry on Ace will for Otama!

you see, Oden joined first WB… had MANY adventures with him for 3-4 years if I recall…
WB told him he will show him the world and show him adventure he has never experienced!
And they did

Then he joined Roger in his last voyage… and we know Roger’s last voyage was him re-visiting all the important places in the world for the poneglyph copies…

so.. in short.. Oden has a complete journey in one way or another by the time he returned to Wano… he has SEEN IT ALL

I honestly think that Yamato joining for that dream is badly written!

If she joins for a different goal.. sure!

but the goal of exploring the world like Oden did… absolutely bad… and doesn’t make sense… Luffy and Roger are different in that Roger did his trip twice.. Luffy is doing it only once thanks to Robin existance!

We are literally 1-3 islands away from Final war!

On the other hand, person who will join the crew imo MUST have a different type of goal… a specific targeted goal like for example Sanji finding all blue.. or Zoro becoming strongest swordsman or chopper finding the miraculous cure for all diseases…etc!
Or maybe something related to the void century… and through traveling to laugh tale.. he will be able to achieve the dream…

I think we are passed the dreams of sailing and exploring the world… we are on a fast train with no return

So when she joins the crew she’ll be the official second strongest crew member from now to the end of series right?
I honestly don't know how Oda will handle it. She has the spoilers to the raftel journey and so does momo and one of them will join for sure. Oda has written himself into a corner and not just in terms of power level.
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't she possess mythical zoan one of the most overpowered df in the series:wellwell:
And? It's power up she can actually use for a significant time. I was referring to Zoro's Asura if you didn't get the hint.

And? It's power up she can actually use for a significant time. I was referring to Zoro's Asura if you didn't get the hint.
So what's your point Ashura time limit makes it an aspull is what you are trying to say?
Zoro only resorted to Ashura because of the poor condition he was in deciding to use his strongest attack to save Luffy, his other high end techniques would have been enough had he not taken hakai.

If it was for her power level the she is most likely the strongest fit after Luffy and Zoro so that would be an immediately yes from Luffy and on a deeper perspective most importantly she would be extremely useful to the cause as the SHs will still be facing incredibly potent opponents.

She’s joining, and it has nothing to do with powerscaling. Oda doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what fanboys think of power levels.
I just feel her goal “set out to sea on an adventure to be like Oden” is only gonna gonna be true if she sailed on her own ship!
Because Oden “set out to sea on an adventure,” on his own ship.

She’s joining.

It's not internal damage when she's using slashing attacks...
Also, she does draw some blood but it's insignificant in the same way the initial R5 attacks were.
I don't know what it is as ACoC works not by contact as we witnessed. It could be either such or not and there would be fundamentally no way to discern that unless lightning sparkles are spot or perhaps she is too distant, if no scar is found since she is unable to scar Kaido. ACoC or not.

Last edited:
She’s joining, and it has nothing to do with powerscaling. Oda doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what fanboys think of power levels.

Because Oden “set out to sea on an adventure,” on his own ship.

She’s joining.
You have returned to this forum with your takes

Now I’m sure she won’t joining just because you said it and you’re never correct

Yamato will join & it wont take away nothing she'll be stronger than everyone except luffy Zoro & sanji, that won't change & I'm pretty sure Yamato ant stronger than no calamities people be over hyping her because she being most doing nothing to crydo:milaugh: zoro might be having a next incoming power & sanji who is already on its way,

Last edited:
Yamato will join & itvwont take away nothing she'll be stronger than everyone except luffy Zoro & sanji, that's won't change & I'm pretty sure Yamato ant stronger than no calamities people be over hyping her because she being most doing nothing to crydo:milaugh: zoro might be having a next incoming power & sanji who is already on its way,
She hasn't been proven to be stronger than Calamities. That's right. She stalls Kaido because Oda needs her to stall Kaido and expand on their relationship. That's it.

Very little to do with strength when Kaido himself is clearly holding back 90% of the time.

Yamato will join & itvwont take away nothing she'll be stronger than everyone except luffy Zoro & sanji, that's won't change & I'm pretty sure Yamato ant stronger than no calamities people be over hyping her because she being most doing nothing to crydo:milaugh: zoro might be having a next incoming power & sanji who is already on its way,
he is stronger than the calamities coz he is the ace.