Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
Yeah that was presumably not ACoC, but rather lightning sparkles used to highlight simply a powerful blow or more likely an advanced color of basic CoA like the one displayed the first time in the clash between Katakuri and Luffy with Katakuri highlighting how he possessed an advanced color of CoA and that was the first time we would witness lightning sparkles during a clash IIRC.

So lightning sparkles should be arguably constituting that typology of haki, or ACoC, but I doubt that ACoC can work off contact.
None of this is true since Ragnarok was the attack that made Luffy aware strikes can be infused with CoC.

“You’re trying to kill me.”
“I’m trying to kill you.”
*kills anyone who helps her*
*Looks like an actual blood lusted ogre*

Some people “he’s going easy on her”
:seriously:
Kaido has her cornered and beats her senselessly*

Kaido stops and start a conversation, trying to teach her*

You guys: "Kaido isn't showing mercy"
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? You just threw 10 lbs of bullshit my way, somehow all compacted within 2 sentences.

(1) Thunder Bagua is not Kaido's strongest attack in terms of raw power. It's his SIGNATURE attack. It's main feat is its attack speed. Yamato matched that. Props to her. But she didn't "tank" the attack. She used her Devil Fruit to do some weird trick, similar to this

Cool trick and she can do that, but that's no different than this

Using your Devil Fruit to circumvent abilities is not the same as tanking an attack. Tanking attacks >>> defensive DF tricks. That's why Kaido is the strongest in the World: his tanking ability.

(2) Yamato "survived" for this long, for the same reason as Rebecca survived against Doflamingo, or Coby survived against Akainu, or Luffy survived Impel Down and Marineford: plot. IF Oda needs to curb Kaido's personality for that, he will do that.

Seriously, this is Whitebeard and Ace all over. Yamato would literally occupy the "Ace" spot of the Beast Pirates if it existed. Yamato was fighting on equal footing with Ace before joining WB Pirates, and she'll likely get Ace's bounty after Wano.

Ace actually got stronger by trying to take down Whitebeard until he got to the point where he could burn him, and WB needed bandages.
It's like when Oda through Kaido's personality out of the window when he came face-to-face with Zoro

Went from: "I want to die! Living is boring!!' and "I'll let you kill me if you had enough power to open my scar"

To: "WTF IS THAT?!!" DODGE* and "DAMMIT!!! *huff huff and trembling" That's enough from you!!"

Yamato being stronger has nothing to do with her entering or not the crew.

Yamato entering the crew she will be the second strongest because Zoro will always remains the first.

No one in One Piece has more feats than Zoro right now. Not even Ryuuma.

Yes, I will admit, Yamato has better feats than Zoro. And if Zoro’s last fight this arc is an EXTREME diff against King, he will NOT have better feats than her this entire arc since YC1s ain’t got shit on what Yamato was doing on the roof.

So, if Yamato joins with this scaling, she will be the Second strongest person on the crew. And Oda will have to carry this dynamic into the next arc and possibly the end of the story since Yamato’s goal is to be like Oden and Oden is stated to “have become several times stronger” from his journey so Yamato will get stronger as the story progresses.

I want to have a DEDICATED thread on this one topic. How does this affect Yamato’s chances of Joining the crew. The very likely possibility that she will be the undeniable second strongest even down to her Vivre card will say this undoubtedly, “The Second strongest member of the Strawhat pirates”. She will fight the second strongest of the next arc while Zoro fights the third and so on and so forth until EoS.
Lool Zoro's feats shits on Yamato's feats

No matter who it is, at the moment someone joins the crew they will be weaker than the monster trio. Just seeing how long Oda took to put Jinbe on the crew, he could have made at the fishman's island.

Way stronger than Lanji
Stronger than Zoro too

Yeah THAT'S why she's not joining.
@sanjikun nah that’s the most obvious reason… The other reason is that she’s a bad character but Oda doesn’t care about that as much as power scaling

Her power level is pretty much meaningless in all of this.
@spawn shes stronger than Zoro. If she joined, she’d automatically become Vice captain and fight the second strongest of the next crew the strawhats fight

If she joins , she won't be below them
Oden wasn't below ray when he joined Rogee nor rakuryo when he joined WB

She's too strong and her potential is higher than Zoro and Sanji who will never be equal to Yonko

She's not joining . For Zoro and sanji to be equal to her, they need at least to mid diff YCs which won't happen
Now now noodle. Don't say nothing