[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway EoD is approaching another game. I will come back later here. Hope some peeps lay some groundwork for flavour and interactions. I am out of it for now. ._.

Hmm..With Griffender sword and Oldie is in write up..
What if we will have to destroy 5 mafia (Horocrusxes) first to kill Oldie (I've excluded Nagini and Harry) due to no of player.

Or
Oldie being single mafia who can turn townie Horocruxes ? (Cultefia)

Or we have typical Oldie with Death rather set up..

One mafia flip will give us some info about setup .

I dont have flavour knowledge senpai, could you elaborate this more?
The main villain written in the WU. People are afraid to say his name as if they are invoking him.

If the sword of gryff is something that can be looted, the hocruxes can be something the scums have to assemble, too to summon or revive he-who-should-not-be-named or perhaps awaken a hidden ability one can have... But certainly, items are present in this game yo help each side of the faction in obtaining their respective goals.

So there are 20+ death eaters in the story but I believe only 5 players to build the mafia: HIM, and either from the house of black and malfoy, and another heavy.

2 3rds maybe: one evil (dolores) and benign.

The main villain written in the WU. People are afraid to say his name as if they are invoking him.

If the sword of gryff is something that can be looted, the hocruxes can be something the scums have to assemble, too to summon or revive he-who-should-not-be-named or perhaps awaken a hidden ability one can have... But certainly, items are present in this game yo help each side of the faction in obtaining their respective goals.

So there are 20+ death eaters in the story but I believe only 5 players to build the mafia: HIM, and either from the house of black and malfoy, and another heavy.

2 3rds maybe: one evil (dolores) and benign.
Lord Voldemort returns with full Power!
He already returned with full power, so I think the sword is in the game purely to destroy those horcruxes. I'm concerned we can't kill or lynch HIM without destroying the horcruxes.

He already returned with full power, so I think the sword is in the game purely to destroy those horcruxes. I'm concerned we can't kill or lynch HIM without destroying the horcruxes.
Hmmmm. I wonder how we are destroying that. By lynching mafia? Antway, since hes been revived then eliminating them will simply be the portal to victory.

Hmmmm. I wonder how we are destroying that. By lynching mafia? Antway, since hes been revived then eliminating them will simply be the portal to victory.
No clue.
This is something we have to figure out if it's the case. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have no clue why else the Sword appeared. For now I think it's best to see if wen find some scum. *Cough* Nick *Cough*!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm seeing quite a bit of setup speculation so far. In terms of this, in Mafia there exists a role called a "Lich". This role essentially allows a player to return from death, so long as their Phylactery (or phylacteries) are still present in the game at their time of death. This fits a certain character pretty well, I would say, but I doubt we need special items in which to resolve them. Sword of Gryffindor is probably a transferable item which grants a high-level kill or something.

@Marimo_420 Your first posts strikes me a little odd. The game only started a few hours ago at the time of your post, were you expecting some other time?

Status
Not open for further replies.