[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no other choice and I am warmed up but also there is much going on so I dont know how consistently I can keep it up. Also wtf is your statement anyways lol?

I am just teasing ya guys. I saw everything except the last 3 movies I think. Not sure been a while. Anyway good post since I have no clue anymore whats been up in the story. What are Death Eaters again?

Also I will be a bit slow with catching up. My tinnitus is giving me some hard time to concentrate at work and I might end up being exhausted by it for the day.
Was based on your run as Ardyn lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your deflection does not interest me.
Where deflection here means "to establish exactly what is being argued, and then to explain why I'm arguing that, only for you to turn around, dismiss it all entirely and then pretend that I'm the one acting dishonestly in this exchange". In which case, sure.

Well there isn't much to go on with so much fluff. So any observations are going to be slightly suggestive rather than having a lot of evidence behind it.

Jew D Boys' "Read it however you want, I don’t give a shit " is the exact reaction I expect to get from him, regardless of alignment. Like me, he has an aversion to anybody trying to lecture him on his play. So he's neutral to me for now.

Not too sure about Rej making like 5 posts in a row and then dipping. I would keep an eye on him.

Other than that I don't have anything worth mentioning :kayneshrug:
this post will be very interesting to me in a world where SP flips scum

the word salad on jew reads as a tacit town read but with some plausible deniability baked in (‘I’m not town reading my partner but no one should be pressuring him’)

Where deflection here means "to establish exactly what is being argued, and then to explain why I'm arguing that, only for you to turn around, dismiss it all entirely and then pretend that I'm the one acting dishonestly in this exchange". In which case, sure.
I asked you for examples of things learnt in the thread. All you could do was respond in generalities, which suggests that you don't really have anything. We're on page 13. If the majority of that is not fluff, you can easily give examples of things you learnt. You objected to giving me 5? Out of 13 or so pages of not-fluff?:milaugh:

this post will be very interesting to me in a world where SP flips scum

the word salad on jew reads as a tacit town read but with some plausible deniability baked in (‘I’m not town reading my partner but no one should be pressuring him’)
'word salad'? Now who is using words he doesn't understand? Did you honestly struggle to understand what I said?

Ratchet

I asked you for examples of things learnt in the thread. All you could do was respond in generalities, which suggests that you don't really have anything. We're on page 13. If the majority of that is not fluff, you can easily give examples of things you learnt. You objected to giving me 5? Out of 13 or so pages of not-fluff?:milaugh:
I'm saying that your standard for qualifying the thread as "not loads of fluff" is nonsense, unless you believe interlocution relevant to the game to be fluff. In which case, I couldn't possibly come up with a single thing that fits your criteria. To rephrase this, I don't need to heave "learned" anything for the game to not be "mostly all fluff".

I'm saying that your standard for qualifying the thread as "not loads of fluff" is nonsense, unless you believe interlocution relevant to the game to be fluff. In which case, I couldn't possibly come up with a single thing that fits your criteria. To rephrase this, I don't need to heave "learned" anything for the game to not be "mostly all fluff".
If the 'interlocution' is repetitive then yes it's fluff and post padding.

So you can't even name things you learned from all 13 pages? Not one thing that will move us forward? In that case it is fluff.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'll just say, you're going to need to do more than that to get under my skin. Because I'm honestly not the best when it comes to filtering myself. I don't know how I managed it in the Genshin game.
What do you mean with filtering yourself? Sry I just try to understand my possible alliance partner right here.

Ratchet

If the 'interlocution' is repetitive then yes it's fluff and post padding.

So you can't even name things you learned from all 13 pages? Not one thing that will move us forward? In that case it is fluff.
Do you believe it to have been repetitive? It has probably ran its course now, but I don't feel like it has overstayed its welcome. As for the rest, I'm not going to engage with it. You're not going to make me list out every little piece of information I can find within this thread just to satisfy this ridiculous, nonsensical standard for what is and isn't a fluff-ridden thread.

Do you believe it to have been repetitive? It has probably ran its course now, but I don't feel like it has overstayed its welcome. As for the rest, I'm not going to engage with it. You're not going to make me list out every little piece of information I can find within this thread just to satisfy this ridiculous, nonsensical standard for what is and isn't a fluff-ridden thread.
You can't even name one. Sit down.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well there isn't much to go on with so much fluff. So any observations are going to be slightly suggestive rather than having a lot of evidence behind it.

Jew D Boys' "Read it however you want, I don’t give a shit " is the exact reaction I expect to get from him, regardless of alignment. Like me, he has an aversion to anybody trying to lecture him on his play. So he's neutral to me for now.

Not too sure about Rej making like 5 posts in a row and then dipping. I would keep an eye on him.

Other than that I don't have anything worth mentioning :kayneshrug:
What do you call dipping? I am here you can talk to me instead shading me, my friend. You know it and I have good reasons for not being constantly on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.