[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dymamite is the top post and all he did was talk about flavor, got told to stop and then started lashing out. he is against ratchet and gramma and pro Jew boy.
Ratchet talked about some allegiance thing, got into some bickering with dynamite. he is against dyna and seraphoenix
gramma showed up and told dyna to stop with the flavor talk and into the game and then they started bickering. he is against jew boy
Seraphonix shows up and starts to sheep dynamite, probably trying to pocket him? apparently is pro jew boy. and then anti ratchet.
rej - 100% fluff, no pushes or susses and then he starts sussing seraphoenix because of bickering

this is the summary of the top 5 posters.
top 6 - sallucion
Nothing but flavor talk. 95% of it
first interaction was with me for voting against Seraphoenix?
Possibly aligned?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
[QUOTE
dymamite is the top post and all he did was talk about flavor, got told to stop and then started lashing out. he is against ratchet and gramma and pro Jew boy.
Ratchet talked about some allegiance thing, got into some bickering with dynamite. he is against dyna and seraphoenix
gramma showed up and told dyna to stop with the flavor talk and into the game and then they started bickering. he is against jew boy
Seraphonix shows up and starts to sheep dynamite, probably trying to pocket him? apparently is pro jew boy. and then anti ratchet.
rej - 100% fluff, no pushes or susses and then he starts sussing seraphoenix because of bickering

Vote lynch seraphoenix

The only players I find sus so far is Grammaton and Seraphoenix

Grammaton is quiet sus but sp is too aggressive in his play which mostly indicates a high probability of him being scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
jew d. boys entrance. I think he is overcompensating in trying to appear relaxed and casual. Thoughts?
This shit is why I stopped playing mafia when you new people showed up, y’all are so far up your own asses about a fucking game that it becomes incredibly unrewarding to participate. Any jokes are treated like capital crimes, y’all will always choose to mislynch someone because you don’t like the tone or content of their posts. Should I have come in aloof and suspicious? Would that have really made you think I’m not scum? Jesus Christ, thanks for the reminder of why I don’t join these games anymore, I’m only here now as a favor to the host and I’ll gladly take an early exit if you wanna make this happen.

You guys should follow me and vote sall, he is scum I can feel it. If I’m town he is scum therefore he scum this game for sure.

quick pickup on sera, tpein very talkative which is so unlike him, I can feel one scum easily in the 3 that argued the most there.

Not a fan of ryu joining the fun so easily

but I feel good with sall vote

This shit is why I stopped playing mafia when you new people showed up, y’all are so far up your own asses about a fucking game that it becomes incredibly unrewarding to participate. Any jokes are treated like capital crimes, y’all will always choose to mislynch someone because you don’t like the tone or content of their posts. Should I have come in aloof and suspicious? Would that have really made you think I’m not scum? Jesus Christ, thanks for the reminder of why I don’t join these games anymore, I’m only here now as a favor to the host and I’ll gladly take an early exit if you wanna make this happen.
:seriously: now they will respond..... JDB, why so fucking defensive? Lolololol:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"I'm upset that people who put a lot of time and effort into a game that's notably time-intensive, and have done for several years now, want to take it seriously because that's where the fun is, whereas I don't try and don't put any effort in and will make no effort into learning how to play it, and then I'll assume it comes from a sense of superiority on your part, because I am definitely not judging or looking down on others for not doing things the way I want them done. Oh, and my wya is fun"

Is that about right? Like, what do you want here? To feel bad you won't be playing more Mafia games? If you want to learn and you're willing to put in the effort then I'm always more than happy to give you the patience and time you need. In fact, introducing new players to Mafia is probably the joy that has kept me playing it. But this... not much I can do with this. If you'd like to rephrase this and try again, I'm happy to explain in full, and who knows, maybe you'll find something to enjoy in Mafia. Or, you know, don't.

im very sorry if me voting you has upset you in this way.

How am I pro Jew D Boy when I all I said was that he was neutral to me?:kaidowhat:

Grammaton is quiet sus but sp is too aggressive in his play which mostly indicates a high probability of him being scum.
can I just ask for the correlation between aggression and scumminess from your POV?

also if you could clarify why I’m sus, I’d appreciate that too

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:seriously: now they will respond..... JDB, why so fucking defensive? Lolololol:suresure::suresure::suresure:
:kayneshrug:
"I'm upset that people who put a lot of time and effort into a game that's notably time-intensive, and have done for several years now, want to take it seriously because that's where the fun is, whereas I don't try and don't put any effort in and will make no effort into learning how to play it, and then I'll assume it comes from a sense of superiority on your part, because I am definitely not judging or looking down on others for not doing things the way I want them done. Oh, and my wya is fun"

Is that about right? Like, what do you want here? To feel bad you won't be playing more Mafia games? If you want to learn and you're willing to put in the effort then I'm always more than happy to give you the patience and time you need. In fact, introducing new players to Mafia is probably the joy that has kept me playing it. But this... not much I can do with this. If you'd like to rephrase this and try again, I'm happy to explain in full, and who knows, maybe you'll find something to enjoy in Mafia. Or, you know, don't.
Zero percent chance I’m reading a word of this.
im very sorry if me voting you has upset you in this way.
Nah, I don’t care about a vote on me, it’s the way in which you went about it. I’m “too relaxed” in this meaningless Internet game, something you feel is substantial enough to lynch me, but Ratchet has been trying SO hard to exude a calm and steady feeling in every post, so why isn’t he suspicious to you? Because he’s talking more? I could also write a few hundred meaningless words if you want to feel better about my case, but I don’t see the point.

Like I’m trying to see where one is too quiet but the other is too aggressive with their activity. Just seems contradicting for both to be scummy with that kinda logic

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Zero percent chance I’m reading a word of this.
Then don't. I couldn't really care less, but you don't get to complain that you are being treated unfairly and that you don't get why we are playing it this way, and then refuse to even try when I'm offering you the olive branch, for your own sake might I add. If you don't want to enjoy the game, and you don't want to try to get into it to facilitate that... it doesn't affect me one bit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then don't. I couldn't really care less, but you don't get to complain that you are being treated unfairly and that you don't get why we are playing it this way, and then refuse to even try when I'm offering you the olive branch, for your own sake might I add. If you don't want to enjoy the game, and you don't want to try to get into it to facilitate that... it doesn't affect me one bit.
Still not reading, but keep trying! Maybe I’ll randomly decide you’re worth my time! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.