[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s got nothing to do with being a stiff lol.

I’d prefer everyone have as much fun in the thread as possible, and some goofing around makes these games a lot more enjoyable, but that can’t not look bad if he’s mafia.
I’ll take the hit for it honestly. You did this last game, you just become over paranoid over the littlest things. It’s unnecessary

Emil

Certified Memelord
He admitted to voting for Sera without reading the thread based strictly on a T-Pein summary, that Sera had been mafia in other games, and because Sera is a Shanks fan.

Then he refused to help us out at all when we engaged with him and refused to claim when he became a top two wagon to punish Town.
none of these things is rly mafia indicative tho
is he purposely not claiming to punish town?

in the ToS game he was an important town role and I pushed him day 1. he also refused to claim and acted pretty weird

do you not think this is a towny wagon rn?

none of these things is rly mafia indicative tho
is he purposely not claiming to punish town?

in the ToS game he was an important town role and I pushed him day 1. he also refused to claim and acted pretty weird

do you not think this is a towny wagon rn?
I don’t know. He and Sera are both doing it. Both would rather see town burn than work with us. I’ve never really seen a situation like this before.

Sometimes isn’t a very good percentage. Especially when my vote is on don already and he has most votes. Wouldn’t I have switched if I wanted to happen so badly?
If I wanted to tinfoil I’d say that maybe you were testing the waters to see if you could get away with it as a joke without coming out looking too badly.

If he flips mafia it’s just something I’ll keep in mind. If you aren’t actually mafia and aren’t scummy then you really don’t have anything to worry about. You’ve made this more than it was because I was at least half joking until you snapped back so hard to it.

I tried to express my non hostile tone with the “lol” thrown in.

do you guys read gram vs dyna as town v town?

i kinda dont feel any of this seraph or don lynch
I don’t think we have time to change it with the people here. If I had to pick who I like worse out of Dyna and Gram it’s Dyna but that might be because I’ve seen Dyna as scum every time and I’m biased. Dyna seems to be hunting the hardest I’ve seen yet in a game.

If I wanted to tinfoil I’d say that maybe you were testing the waters to see if you could get away with it as a joke without coming out looking too badly.

If he flips mafia it’s just something I’ll keep in mind. If you aren’t actually mafia and aren’t scummy then you really don’t have anything to worry about. You’ve made this more than it was because I was at least half joking until you snapped back so hard to it.

Right but we can also tinfoil you just used the lol to make it look like you were joking but then to use it later to make me look scummy and say you were joking if you got feedback like you are now.

see how that doesn’t really work? Again with the overreacting. I’m ready to move on I won’t joke anymore jeez haha

Right but we can also tinfoil you just used the lol to make it look like you were joking but then to use it later to make me look scummy and say you were joking if you got feedback like you are now.

see how that doesn’t really work? Again with the overreacting. I’m ready to move on I won’t joke anymore jeez haha

Dude I don’t want you not to joke and create a lame environment. If you’d have just joked back I’d have probably moved right along. I’m sorry if I came off as being a dick, I wasn’t trying to.

And I’m fine with you tinfoiling back as much as you think you need to to solve the game.

Rhea

Cattitude
Vote Count :

DynaMight : Grammaton.
Seraphoenix : Grammaton -> Ratchet.
Grammaton : Jew D Boy -> Seraphoenix.
Nick : Sallucion -> Don.
T-Pein : Xlaw -> Seraphoenix.
Rej : Seraphoenix -> Don.
Gambit : Marimo -> Don.
Don Daslayer : Seraphoenix.
Ratchet : Don.
Conquist : Seraphoenix.
Xlaw : Seraphoenix.
Destroya : Don.
Lord Melkor : Dynamight -> Don.
Professor83 : Don.
Jew D. Boy : Don.

Don : 8
Seraphoenix : 5
Grammaton : 1
Ratchet : 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

VOTES ARE LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.