Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think the Momo thing will work with this because it’s about Momo accepting a name he can be proud of.

Sanji being the son of Sora would work, and honestly, if Drake hears Sanji proclaim himself under Soras name it may change his bounty poster name.
I hadn't thought about it, it's an interesting idea.

Maybe it's because Sanji's family name was introduced later on than Luffy and Zoro's, but I don't think it goes together that well.

Monkey D. Luffy and Roronoa Zoro just have a nice ring to them. Vinsmoke Sanji doesn't. I hope Sanji just drops it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He’s used the recipes which are okama kenpo techniques, however, other than that not much has changed power set wise other than “hell memories”

I don’t expect the raid suit to stay forever. So we’ll just have to see
The recipes are just this.
Food recipes.
Special recipes that would enhance the development of the body. Special nourishing. They are not "dragon scrolls" with "secret techs".
Sanji was supposed to defeat the masters of Okama Kempo in order to steal these recipes. There's nothing of sanji learning okama kempo himself.
Besides, it's reasonable to assume that he would just change the name of the techniques like he did with Sky Walk.

Maybe it's because Sanji's family name was introduced later on than Luffy and Zoro's, but I don't think it goes together that well.

Monkey D. Luffy and Roronoa Zoro just have a nice ring to them. Vinsmoke Sanji doesn't. I hope Sanji just drops it.
It has nice ring to it. Sanji W. Smoke
It's rather the family backstory Oda set up that makes it bad for most.

It has nice ring to it. Sanji W. Smoke
It's rather the family backstory Oda set up that makes it bad for most.
I don't know if I will ever think it has a nice ring to it. You're right that it is the family backstory that really ruins it. Stupid Judge!

Unpopular opinion but I liked Sanji's first backstory compared to the Vinsmokes. I appreciate the creativity but abusive family backstories have been done before. Plus everything with Zeff was so much better.

I don't know if I will ever think it has a nice ring to it. You're right that it is the family backstory that really ruins it. Stupid Judge!

Unpopular opinion but I liked Sanji's first backstory compared to the Vinsmokes. I appreciate the creativity but abusive family backstories have been done before. Plus everything with Zeff was so much better.
I think most people preferred the Zeff story. Although the germa flashback was important Zeff was just a top tier character.

Hey:sweat:

—————-

Time to share my thoughts on Sanji since I left.

Well Sanji vs King didnt happen. Thats a year and a half of wank down the drain. The intense aerial CQC battle is dead:josad:

However Hybrid Queen looks farrrrrr more better than Base and Full Zoan Queen. Like its insane the difference. So yh maybe Sanji wont have an “uncool” opponent. However I still doubt that Sanji vs Queen can deliver the high inense CQC i need…..So we will see that.

As for Sanji’s Wings potrayal and the Stars potrayal…..fuck am I annoyed at missing that. Back to back Sanji = Zoro by Oda. :gokulaugh: One in Crew importance and the other in relevance in Wano. Insane.

Im definitely now thinking that my theory of Sanji vs Kaido may come true, with the Wings backing Luffy on the roof. But I wont clutch on too many straws…..

Hey:sweat:

—————-

Time to share my thoughts on Sanji since I left.

Well Sanji vs King didnt happen. Thats a year and a half of wank down the drain. The intense aerial CQC battle is dead:josad:

However Hybrid Queen looks farrrrrr more better than Base and Full Zoan Queen. Like its insane the difference. So yh maybe Sanji wont have an “uncool” opponent. However I still doubt that Sanji vs Queen can deliver the high inense CQC i need…..So we will see that.

As for Sanji’s Wings potrayal and the Stars potrayal…..fuck am I annoyed at missing that. Back to back Sanji = Zoro by Oda. :gokulaugh: One in Crew importance and the other in relevance in Wano. Insane.

Im definitely now thinking that my theory of Sanji vs Kaido may come true, with the Wings backing Luffy on the roof. But I wont clutch on too many straws…..
Sanji possibly having Lunarian DNA is interesting aswell not to mention the incoming powerup since he claimed his body is kinda feeling weird ever since wearing the raidsuit.

Sanji possibly having Lunarian DNA is interesting aswell not to mention the incoming powerup since he claimed his body is kinda feeling weird ever since wearing the raidsuit.
As for the Lunarian DNA thing....im not completely sold with it.

Im still on the boat that Sora's drug is the reason Sanji has DJ. And that the emotions that Sanji took was 4 times higher than nessceary. So his passion becomes so intense that it becomes fire.