Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Both sides had their points though.
I understand Tony but if I had superpowers I would shit on the government. Fuck them
Meta humans have too much power to hurt othersiron man was right the government does need some ammount of control over them to keep the people safe since not every metahuman has good intentions.

Burgessβ€˜s potrayal against Sabo isnt even bad.

- Burgess and Pre Mera Sabo do things against each other, and cant get the better of each other.
- Pre Mera Sabo couldnt defeat him. Opted to breaking the floor and stealing the fruit. Then blasting him with giant Fire Fist. Burgess came out uninjured
- Later took a base kick from Sabo….healed quickly
- Sabo confirms that he cant help with Doffy because he will have his hands filled with Burgess
- Sabo and Burgess fight for off-panelled till after Doffy is defeated.
- Sabo finally defeats him and tries to crush his skull, fails and opts to using the Mera fruit to finish him off.

Sabo went from YC1 to YC1+ quickly in that arc. Burgess did well for having no DF. Literally him and DFless Sabo looked no better than each other.

laffite is the best with Vasco

Either Vasco or Pizarro facing Sanji.
Dudes get hyped over Jinbe and co, BB crew going be monsters for sure.
Oda is gonna butcher the Norse Gods so bad :josad:
He going to wank them so hard,he love that lore. Elbaf going to top Wano saumrai who said enough if we count how strong Oden(at least mid top tier) and his Scabbards. Can't imagine how hard Oda going to top that. Thor,Odin and Loki going be monsters on their own...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Sanji v. Pizzaro

Burgess is the Helmsmen and a champion wrestler. He'll fight the other fat Hand to hand guy who's a helmsmenβ€”Jinbe

Lafiette is a corrupt cop from West Blue and the Navigator. Nami is a righteous cat burglar from East Blue and the Navigator.

Whereas Pizzaro is a wicked King from North Blue, Sanji is a kind hearted prince from North Blue.

Sanji v. Pizzaro

Burgess is the Helmsmen and a champion wrestler. He'll fight the other fat Hand to hand guy who's a helmsmenβ€”Jinbe

Lafiette is a corrupt cop from West Blue and the Navigator. Nami is a righteous cat burglar from East Blue and the Navigator.

Whereas Pizzaro is a wicked King from North Blue, Sanji is a kind hearted prince from North Blue.
I used to be on the Pizzaro train. But Burgess just seems to be a better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.