Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
doubt oda gonna have sanji face him he s not that strong don t buy into his hype
he def gonna fight jinbei
wrestling vs fishman karate
when will you learn that oda shits on sanji's opponents before he fights sanji? It's one of the ways he uses to show that zoro is stronger.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
It is fun to see how a few weeks ago some Zoro fans trashtalked King cause they hoped he is the enemy of Sanji. And in the moment he got the enemy of Zoro, the same people try to wank him as > Kaido. Very fun to watch.
That's Zowo i've always been on the king train:steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Oda has both the cards open IMO.
Shiryu & Blackbeard have lots of parallels to Zoro & Luffy with the way they met etc. That would make Sanji vs Burgess a matchup.
At the same time if Burgess gets the Diamond fruit, I can also see Zoro fighting Burgess and cutting Diamond which was forshadowed in Alabasta. That would mean a Sanji vs Shiryu fight where both the combatants can turn invisible and the plot involving Sanji and Absalom's fruit can be played.
Let's see which route Oda goes though.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Oda has both the cards open IMO.
Shiryu & Blackbeard have lots of parallels to Zoro & Luffy with the way they met etc. That would make Sanji vs Burgess a matchup.
At the same time if Burgess gets the Diamond fruit, I can also see Zoro fighting Burgess and cutting Diamond which was forshadowed in Alabasta. That would mean a Sanji vs Shiryu fight where both the combatants can turn invisible and the plot involving Sanji and Absalom's fruit can be played.
Let's see which route Oda goes though.
that sounds so thrilling 2 dudes turning invisible and hiding from each other,what a fight

Peroroncino

β€Ž
this just shows how zoro is above sanji since he is a supernova:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

And Zoro cutting Diamond, which will probably be enhanced with full body armament or something. That would be an epic fight as well.
Zoro will fight Shiryu in a swordsman duel that clown burgess will fight sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.