Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but didnt you bring up the Pacifista fight that literally had nothing to do with both Zoro and Sanji being present when Luffy declared he will be PK to Rayleigh. Is Zoro and Sanji being the only crewmates looking for their captain not good enough of a plot reason for them to be there.

Its a scene not a plotline. Cry

Yes and im speaking about people leading plotlines. It had Nami moments sure, but she didnt lead the plotline. Like I said she was a good supporting character. And it wasnt only cause of Nami that Sanji saved the minks. It was cause of Pedro as well.

Yh cause at the end Chopper and Mocha were the stars of that plotline.

What interview ? The main triggers one he said in the first proper arc ? Before he literally didnt write 90% of arcs.

No agenda here, just facts. Nami hadnt been the centre of attention for any plot line since Arlong Park
ofc she hasn't been a catalyst in most of the arcs... but being a significant character in isn't whats being pointed at.. its the dynamic.. zoro and nami are source of rationality and reasonable dialogue and decision making for luffy whether he opposes their in opinions or not..nami hasn't been significant but she is still a pivotal character when it come to luffy and she has been there with him in profound and integral moments and interactions that developed luffy or narratively invaluable .. like first interaction with BB and what dreams to pirate really mean... or being with luffy as Navigator to retrieve sanji.. and telling him what sanji did is irredeemable tho luffy shut her up there and for a good reason....Sanji is pretty significant i tell you and Oda has already shown us how conscious he is when it comes go Luffy, zoro and nami.... in TB.. he began with saving nami to offering his life for zoro and luffy at the end YOU CAN'T FUGGIN TELL ME THAT SANJI SUBJECTIVELY LOOKS OVER THE TRIO AND PROTECTS IT..WHICH MAKES THE DUDE EVEN MORE DIVERSE AND PROFOUND IN TERMS OF CHARACTER .. i honestly have to make a thread based on how sanji sees the trio as an invaluable core from a broader perspective aside from him and he seems to work towards protecting it every time and how he intervenes when the trio seems to stumble and dispute among EACHOTHER for the sake of resolution..

Sanji and Ussop not being the the MOST important characters to the story of ONE PIECE is ok with me even as the east blue folks since inherently their dreams have little to do with being globally renowned or finding the mythical treasure and the story is about a crew who finds such a treasure and not regarding other myths (but this doesn't take from how significant ussop and sanji are in their journey making luffy PK as it has been highlighted again and again) so luffy, zoro, and nami are relevant to that directly(as first mate and navigator) .. what you must understand is that ussop and sanji's dreams are very subjectively significant and invaluable goals to them.. All blue and Brave warrior of the seas .. they aren't well renowned its just their personal drive and their dreams that come after making luffy the PK.. oda made ussop and sanji significantly relevant characters for a reason.

they are very significant to luffy being Pk.. but this emotional attachment oda set in place over multitude of chapter would make their individual goals being achieve a priceless reaction and culmination deriving opulent reactions from then. ITS GONNA BE BREATHTAKING..

remember just coz Naruto was the MC.. it didn't take away from the fact that fans love itachi, Obito anf Kakashi over him.
Post automatically merged:

Spioilers out in 18

ofc she hasn't been a catalyst in most of the arcs... but being a significant character in isn't whats being pointed at.. its the dynamic.. zoro and nami are source of rationality and reasonable dialogue and decision making for luffy whether he opposes their in opinions or not..nami hasn't been significant but she is still a pivotal character when it come to luffy and she has been there with him in profound and integral moments and interactions that developed luffy or narratively invaluable .. like first interaction with BB and what dreams to pirate really mean... or being with luffy as Navigator to retrieve sanji.. and telling him what sanji did is irredeemable tho luffy shut her up there and for a good reason....Sanji is pretty significant i tell you and Oda has already shown us how conscious he is when it comes go Luffy, zoro and nami.... in TB.. he began with saving nami to offering his life for zoro and luffy at the end YOU CAN'T FUGGIN TELL ME THAT SANJI SUBJECTIVELY LOOKS OVER THE TRIO AND PROTECTS IT..WHICH MAKES THE DUDE EVEN MORE DIVERSE AND PROFOUND IN TERMS OF CHARACTER .. i honestly have to make a thread based on how sanji sees the trio as an invaluable core from a broader perspective aside from him and he seems to work towards protecting it every time and how he intervenes when the trio seems to stumble and dispute among EACHOTHER for the sake of resolution..

Sanji and Ussop not being the the MOST important characters to the story of ONE PIECE is ok with me even as the east blue folks since inherently their dreams have little to do with being globally renowned or finding the mythical treasure and the story is about a crew who finds such a treasure and not regarding other myths (but this doesn't take from how significant ussop and sanji are in their journey making luffy PK as it has been highlighted again and again) so luffy, zoro, and nami are relevant to that directly(as first mate and navigator) .. what you must understand is that ussop and sanji's dreams are very subjectively significant and invaluable goals to them.. All blue and Brave warrior of the seas .. they aren't well renowned its just their personal drive and their dreams that come after making luffy the PK.. oda made ussop and sanji significantly relevant characters for a reason.

they are very significant to luffy being Pk.. but this emotional attachment oda set in place over multitude of chapter would make their individual goals being achieve a priceless reaction and culmination deriving opulent reactions from then. ITS GONNA BE BREATHTAKING..

remember just coz Naruto was the MC.. it didn't take away from the fact that fans love itachi, Obito anf Kakashi over him.
Post automatically merged:

Totally disagree. Nami is usually in the wrong when it comes to Luffy and doing what he needs. She isnt pivotal to Luffy’s character other than being proven to be on the wrong side constantly and being humbled. Sanji doesnt oppose Zoro since when Zoro speaks up hes usually right or potrayed right. And Sanji cant literally oppose Nami, he‘d rather kill himself. So hed rather soft agree with the party whos in the right. Its nothing about Sanji respecting the trio…

There are plenty of scenes however of Sanji calling the shots within the crew, and whats best to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.