Restrictions:
- Nen = Chakra
- Hisoka is bloodlusted
- Kakashi can copy Bungee Gum
- Gyou counters genjutsu

Round 1: Hisoka vs Part 1 Kakashi
Round 2: Hisoka vs Early Part 2 Kakashi

Opinion:

Round 1: Hisoka low diffs. Kakashi is practicually a weakling in physical stats. All he has is his Ninjustu. Non will do anything to Hisoka. And Hisoka will kill him before he copies Bungee Gum or leans how to use it. Doesnt matter his profiency will never be Hisoka lvl.

Round 2: Hisoka high diffs. Kakashi has his Mangekyou hax, even though hes limited with it. And Kakashi’s ednurance feats has greatly showj to be better. His physical strength is still nothing impressive and no strong jutsus tbh. Honestly Hisoka would low diff, but because Kakashi would warm some of his limbs, itd be a high diff. Fight would end with Hisoka ripping his head off.

Last edited:
R1, Kakashi can see bungee gum attacks, thanks to Sharingan. He can use elemental attacks. 1 Chidori, and Hisoka is done for. High diff fight.

R2, Not even a fight. Kakashi low diffs. Hisoka cant even land a hit due to Mangekyu Sharingan.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kakashi is faster than Hisoka, Kakashi can anticipate all of Hisoka's physical moves, Kakashi can trap Hisoka in any genjutsu, Kakashi can summon his ninja dogs to ambush Hisoka like he did to Zabuza. Not to mention Kakashi's much smarter than Hisoka alongside all these advantages.

So yeah, Part 1 Kakashi probably high diffs. Part 2 Kakashi gets work done with vastly improved chakra levels and Kamui.

Kakashi is faster than Hisoka, Kakashi can anticipate all of Hisoka's physical moves, Kakashi can trap Hisoka in any genjutsu, Kakashi can summon his ninja dogs to ambush Hisoka like he did to Zabuza. Not to mention Kakashi's much smarter than Hisoka alongside all these advantages.

So yeah, Part 1 Kakashi probably high diffs. Part 2 Kakashi gets work done with vastly improved chakra levels and Kamui.
Literally no.

But I shouldve restricted genjutsu. No cheating now:goyea:

No matter what you do, Hisoka is getting a mouthful of a Raikiri.
Lmao the durability of most Naruto characters and Kakashi is kunai lvl. Heck Killua was ripping the heads of Chimera Ants who were as strong as steel.

And Hisoka is physically stronger. Hisoka gets close using his Bungee Gum speed and rips his head off.
Post automatically merged:

Can genjutsu be countered by Gyo? :P

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The sharingan will be a pain to deal with, even for part 1 and Kakashi is smart and really really versatile

Hisoka is strong but he won’t win here

Lmao Hisoka be losing limbs and will carry on fighting. Carry his arm like a handbag.

Once Hisoka lands considerable damage, Kakashi will be pounding like a dog.

Dont underestimate him

Part 1 Kakashi is literally featless. He had fight with a weakling and got neg diffed by Itachi. Thats literally all he did.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lmao Hisoka be losing limbs and will carry on fighting. Carry his arm like a handbag.

Once Hisoka lands considerable damage, Kakashi will be pounding like a dog.

Dont underestimate him

Part 1 Kakashi is literally featless. He had fight with a weakling and got neg diffed by Itachi. Thats literally all he did.
Water release, dogs, earth release, electric, sharingan, clones etc too much versatility

I can see Kakashi try to lay some kind of trap for Hisoka just to discover at the last moment he was played with. Example: Kakashi use shadow clones to trick Hisoka just to discover in the end Hisoka learned the technique and tricked him. You can take Naruto clever fighters, Shikamaru, Kakashi or whoever you want and put them in the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight. They will die without even understanding how (stats equalized of course). Anyway even if Hisoka is for sure smarter we have to look also at other stuff.

Sharingan let's you see chakra and so nen in this case. That undermines a lot of tricks Hisoka usually does with bungee gum. Yet does sharingan works by default here? I mean in HxH you have to use gyo to be able to see nen and of course you need a good lvl to see stuff set up by somebody like Hisoka. This is up in the air.

About physical stats all the Naruto characters pre war should be pieces of paper compared to somebody who should be comparable to a degree to Uvogin (there was a ranking in physical strength in the phantom troupe and Hisoka was 3rd or 4th I think), anyway battle wikis put him at multiple city block lvl so if he connects kakashi is screwed.

Speed. This is the decisive factor now. If Kakashi is faster he can try to genjutsu him from the start (if he has knowledge) and possibly win if it works. If Hisoka is faster he can make Kakashi lose his head.

If all the physical stats are equalized for the sake of the fight then Hisoka can take it. He will put some 4 or 5 layer strategy like when he fought Chrollo, Kakashi will understand 1 or 2 layers but then be fluffed by the deeper ones.

I can see Kakashi try to lay some kind of trap for Hisoka just to discover at the last moment he was played with. Example: Kakashi use shadow clones to trick Hisoka just to discover in the end Hisoka learned the technique and tricked him. You can take Naruto clever fighters, Shikamaru, Kakashi or whoever you want and put them in the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight. They will die without even understanding how (stats equalized of course). Anyway even if Hisoka is for sure smarter we have to look also at other stuff.

Sharingan let's you see chakra and so nen in this case. That undermines a lot of tricks Hisoka usually does with bungee gum. Yet does sharingan works by default here? I mean in HxH you have to use gyo to be able to see nen and of course you need a good lvl to see stuff set up by somebody like Hisoka. This is up in the air.

About physical stats all the Naruto characters pre war should be pieces of paper compared to somebody who should be comparable to a degree to Uvogin (there was a ranking in physical strength in the phantom troupe and Hisoka was 3rd or 4th I think), anyway battle wikis put him at multiple city block lvl so if he connects kakashi is screwed.

Speed. This is the decisive factor now. If Kakashi is faster he can try to genjutsu him from the start (if he has knowledge) and possibly win if it works. If Hisoka is faster he can make Kakashi lose his head.

If all the physical stats are equalized for the sake of the fight then Hisoka can take it. He will put some 4 or 5 layer strategy like when he fought Chrollo, Kakashi will understand 1 or 2 layers but then be fluffed by the deeper ones.
Gyou counters Genjutsu in thread.
Post automatically merged:

I mean Post CA Killua can push 64 tons. And Hisoka is way stronger physically.

In terms of physical stats (No Susanoo)….Hisoka is stronger than him in ever arc. And if he can land the hit, he rips his head off at every chance.

Last edited: