Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You literally made my point for me. Luffy has always been getting carried by his nakama. He even says he can't do everything by himself. I think one of the main reason Oda added Zoro on the rooftof, so that he can protect Luffy. And Luffy has awlays struggled multiple times with his opponent because 'rubber always bounces back'. Thats nothing new.
And I will bet that Luffy will better time off with hakai than Zoro anyday. Zoro broke 30 bones with the attack. Luffy's body is more used to take attacks. His bones are made of up rubber they can't be broken that easily.
All I'm saying is that using the argument of Zoro getting a Senzu bean is bs. Luffy needs breaks or 2nd/3rd rounds when he fights main villains. It is literally the same so Zoro getting up after some medicine that works only temporarily is not an argument and Luffy wouldn't take this attack better than Zoro. He would also be out of commission after this and he would need Law or someone to treat him so he could go again.

It is normal. Luffy and Zoro fight top dogs while they are still not on their level so them getting 2nd rounds is nothing bad. They are not like Lanji fighting some fat clown or veteran Page One.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I'm just referring to what he said. Not if one is salty or not.

Dunno what they have been doing for 10 pages. What Luffydom says is bullshit. Luffy already has 4th round with Kaido but let's blame Zoro for having 2nd chance to do something.
I was referring to his "You are just salty Luffy is the MC" which is nothing but pure facts. He is been going on a mad one all from a Vegeta hint.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was referring to his "You are just salty Luffy is the MC" which is nothing but pure facts. He is been going on a mad one all from a Vegeta hint.
I don't care about hints from L ance and his group of trolls. Chapter is probably trash af about the three on the roof talking and fighting dragon Kaido.

This story will move nowhere this year.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, whatever. Expecting something from this old bitch rather than milking is pointless.

I hope Onigashima moves at least 10m towards the Flower Capital this chapter.

All I'm saying is that using the argument of Zoro getting a Senzu bean is bs. Luffy needs breaks or 2nd/3rd rounds when he fights main villains. It is literally the same so Zoro getting up after some medicine that works only temporarily is not an argument and Luffy wouldn't take this attack better than Zoro. He would also be out of commission after this and he would need Law or someone to treat him so he could go again.

It is normal. Luffy and Zoro fight top dogs while they are still not on their level so them getting 2nd rounds is nothing bad. They are not like Lanji fighting some fat clown or veteran Page One.
Man shut up, you brought up sanji for no reasons, you had a point in the beginning, wg did you have to ruin the effort?

By your logic luffy is mid because he got folded by a fat clown too

Status
Not open for further replies.