Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But luffy had no cuffs, he was just wearing an explosive necklace, queen removed the sea stone handcuffs to see Luffy fight at full strength

Also did you somehow skip the last few chapters? Lol
You know that Luffy being in Udon was mad bullshit right? Even without advCoA he would take out Queen.

Mink's medicine is not a magical senzu bean that heals you without any costs. Zoro has some time limit not stated yet by Oda and he will suffer double Kuma thingie after it stops working so this is not as big of a asspull as everyone thinks. Once medicine is done. Zoro will probably be out.
But he would still get saved in the end.
Pain and damage means nothing to Luffy when he busts his ass to fight an opponent. Lets not forgot Luffy chopping away years of his life away in impel down and marineford.
But suddenly its applicable to Zoro.

You are just salty Luffy is the MC and your fav doesn't get the same shine as him.
Lmao your fav literally got senzu bean to fight 2nd round with King.
No I dislike Luffy because it's the same song and dance, I accept the reality that he will get double if not triple panel time of Zoro, people do not want to see the same song and dance with Luffy. It's a fact that Luffy fans refuse to face

I literally think that is also terrible writing and a plot armor pull for Zoro, nothing wrong with that, i have mistakenly made comments that said that's a good thing for Zoro. Im too lazy to find them, but that is hypocritical of me and that is bad writing

Status
Not open for further replies.