Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You seem to harbour anti-Japanese sentiments. That's racist.
Yeah, I wake up each day to be racist towards Japanese culture:seriously:

Expectations vs Reality hit me hard this arc. I was, unfortunately, one of those who believed that Oda will deliver on Wano especially that the hype for this arc was beyond anything this series ever hyped.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see these 3 during the main arc with Blackbeard, Blackbeard probably remembers giving Nami a compliment too, these 3 will get the main focus again. The MC's of the One Piece.

Yeah, kind of doubt, sanji's been a main focus post ts, literally drove the plot forward more times than anyone except for luffy

I don't really know if oda planned it or if he improvised but at this point sanji is clearly an Mc lol, he even has more panel time than zoro

And the cover 100 chapter, some expected Nami on it but oda purposely put sanji on it, and luffy wore matching colors kind of representing zoro and sanji as two sides of luffy

@Seth

BTW we know the Oden crap is a joke, it took Luffy days and training from Hyogoro to coat his fist and master CoA, somehow it took Luffy staring at Kaido coating his club with CoC to learn how to apply it, what an insane plotpull
Bitching for the sake of bitching. Same application with CoC instead of CoA. Seriously lacking comprehension skills. Or maybe willful ignorance.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Spoilers like the ones for 1026 should be out already because of such mid-chapter.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah, I wake up each day to be racist towards Japanese culture:seriously:

Expectations vs Reality hit me hard this arc. I was, unfortunately, one of those who believed that Oda will deliver on Wano especially that the hype for this arc was beyond anything this series ever hyped.
haha I remember how hyped this arc was by the community and Oda himself....

I remember expecting there to be crazy strong cool samurai villains..

Yeah, kind of doubt, sanji's been a main focus post ts, literally drove the plot forward more times than anyone except for luffy

I don't really know if oda planned it or if he improvised but at this point sanji is clearly an Mc lol, he even has more panel time than zoro

And the cover 100 chapter, some expected Nami on it but oda purposely put sanji on it, and luffy wore matching colors kind of representing zoro and sanji as two sides of luffy
Doesn't matter if Sanji got more focus. Those 3 are the ones who first met Blackbeard, and Oda is gonna make those 3 have more relevant time against Blackbeard.

Bitching for the sake of bitching. Same application with CoC instead of CoA. Seriously lacking comprehension skills. Or maybe willful ignorance.
being a douche canoe for the sake of being a douche canoe.....

this guy is clearly dislikes luffy.... so instead of being intellible and discussing why you dislike certain aspects of Luffy's character im going to insert sick burns such as you're comprehension skills are terrible.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is amazing

To add substance so mods can see this as a post relating to OP, there is a difference in learning how to use a move via someone teaching you, than all of the sudden nearly mastering one of the toughest techniques in the books in a mere 10 seconds, because now CoA is the same application as CoC coating mastery