Chainsaw Man Anime Trailer

Are you hyped by Chainsaw Man trailer?

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The trailer seems cool

but is MAPPA the only studio around ? It seems they are animating all new animes recently

That can become a problem if all adaptations look the same
it just seems like it but all big titles of the past months and upcomming have different studios behind them

Kyoto Animations and OLM are just examples that also work on the big titles

maybe it depends on the genres, I don't know if you just stick to one genre/clout or if you are all over the place
I am all over the place with the genres so I def can tell differences within the individual shows

anyway CSM looks damn dope, it will def be up there

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
it just seems like it but all big titles of the past months and upcomming have different studios behind them

Kyoto Animations and OLM are just examples that also work on the big titles

maybe it depends on the genres, I don't know if you just stick to one genre/clout or if you are all over the place
I am all over the place with the genres so I def can tell differences within the individual shows

anyway CSM looks damn dope, it will def be up there
I’m mostly watching shonen, you’re obviously right in other genre other studio are animating them.

But from the main shonen which were released lately : JJK, AOT season 4 and now CSM are animated by MAPPA.

For JJK the style was nice, but I didn’t really like AOT season 4 compared to the previous one.

And MAPPA style is quite recognizeable, so i don’t want all the main shonen to look the same.

but yeah maybe I exaggerate a bit when I said that MAPPA is everywhere

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I’m mostly watching shonen, you’re obviously right in other genre other studio are animating them.

But from the main shonen which were released lately : JJK, AOT season 4 and now CSM are animated by MAPPA.

For JJK the style was nice, but I didn’t really like AOT season 4 compared to the previous one.

And MAPPA style is quite recognizeable, so i don’t want all the main shonen to look the same.

but yeah maybe I exaggerate a bit when I said that MAPPA is everywhere
ah I understand, then I must say they do a good job and I just hope they progress and imply a bit diversity in their shows, I mean with each show they can try new things, but I see

I def got JJK vibes during the trailer but only for the setting tbh :brootea: