Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I believe it. Id expect the Hawkins/Apoo scenarios to be saved for last.

- 1026-1030: Defeat of these 5, plus any transitions.
- 1031-1035: Defeat of Queen and King, plus transitions
- 1036-1050/1060: Defeat of Big Mom and Kaido (Oda switches between both fights repeatedly, they'd need to go down around the same time. Lots of other smaller things happen. Defeat of the Numbers/Orochi/Etc. Happen here as well). Could take 10 chapters. Could take 30. Depends on Oda.

But yeah 1050-1060 is when I expect these fights to end.
My massive headcanon on this:

(Chapter 1026 through 1028)
1. Raizo v Fukurokuju

2. X-Drake v Apoo
Killer v Hawkins

(Chapter 1029)
3. Neko v Peros
Inu v Jack

(Chapter 1030/1031 for Queen and Chapter 1032/1033 for King)
4. Sanji v Queen
Zoro v King

5. Then, it's all clean up.
Finishing the fodders and the Numbers to keep the members of the alliance occupied until the end.

I'm 50/50 on this one but the only way I can see Kid & Law "winning" is by having Big Mom go into her O-lin state and ending the fight prematurely. If that's not the case, then I don't think they defeat her. She wins and leaves the floor.
The reason why I'm 50/50 on this is that I have a very bad feeling that Kid & Law are actually just stalling devices so that Luffy v Big Mom times correctly.
(Chapter 1050)
6. Kid & Law v BM

Momotaro or not, it doesn't really matter, in the end, it's going to be Luffy and Kaido 1-on-1. It will end a little after the Big Mom fight, not at the same time.
(Chapter 1051)
7. Luffy v Kaido

If Big Mom didn't turn into her O-lin state, then I have Luffy finishing her off after defeating Kaido.
If she is in her O-lin state, then Luffy finishes the arc with his win over Kaido.
Orochi gets slain by whoever wields Habakiri.
Then, Kaido comes back with awakening and gets slain by Zoro.
(Chapter 1055)
8. Luffy v Big Mom (if no O-lin)

(Chapter 1056)
9. Habakiri v Orochi (kills him)
Zoro v Kaido (kills him)

10. Then a few chapters to wrap up everything in the arc.
So around 1060s...

Status
Not open for further replies.