Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido is able to get up and easily fly around then Luffy didn't beat him at all, lol. And Luffy will beat him. IIf ZKK happens through the hostage way paralleling Oden, then it satisfies all the conditions.

Pretty easy to, honestly.
Katakuri got up after Luffy's last attack, so Luffy never defeated Katakuri in Oda's book?

Sabaody and Marineford are the only reasons I'm expecting something different as vain as that is post TS especially. But yeah that's completely true otherwise ofc. Oda has his formula he loves to stick to viciously, just like other Shonen series.

And to be fair, the Sabaody incident and thus Thriller Bark ended up being downplayed due to Kuma turning out to be an ally ironically and working for Luffy's father.

At least Ace is still dead for now though....for now....

Well said anyway, couldn't have said it better myself!

:cheers::nicagesmile::saden::cantseeme:
Zou and WCI are different....Zou is just an adventure arc while WCI is just rescue mission...Big bad was not defeated in wci and more importantly Luffy and co are kinda villains in that arc with disturbing the peace in their country....

Katakuri got up after Luffy's last attack, so Luffy never defeated Katakuri in Oda's book?
Nah, Katakuri was done for the arc and had little to no energy or will to fight left. If Kaido just gets up all excited again because of his awakening, then that's bs. Point it, that was the conclusion of the Kata fight, so it was fine, but it won't be for the Kaido fight.

Ugh if Oda wants ZKK then he will make all neccessary preparation for ZKK to happen, no matter how ridiculous the circumstances are. All I know are
- Zoro is Ryuma's parallel, who slayed a Dragon above the flower capital. And the damn raid is heading to Wano.
- Zoro has Enma, who sent Onis to HELL in Japanese Mythology.
- Zoro wants to cut up Kaidou
- Kaidou is a Dragon.
- Kaidou is also an Oni.
- Kaidou wants to die
- Kaidou is looking for a montrous samurai like Oden.
Ignore your bias and you can clearly see what all these points lead to. It's too random of a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.