Not open for further replies.
King and Queen will lose in the same chapter too
Oda Grouping people on the same level to lose at the same time

Keep comparing Katakuri with Calamities/Marco lol
Sulong dukes can't beat Katakuri 1v1 nor even push him past high diff

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think you forget that the Momo Fruit is the most broken of the Zoans, giving it tough scales and monstrous physical strength. Momo manages to hold up even Zoro's Asura like Kaido did.
Devil fruits don't make for durability alone, just look at how massive some guys' durability is, like Kin'emon lol.

Momo's dura is likely not that great, not even close.

We also confirmed how ridiculous those who said Zoro was better than Luffy

Luffy > >> > Zoro
:milaugh:
HOLD UP! In the next chapters, Zoro may add more scars to Kaidou's chest which contributes nothing and also not weaken Kaidou at all but suddenly the tables will turn in the echo chamber and Zoro will neg diff a billion EoS Luffy combined!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Look at someone like Marco. His devil fruit is so busted it can literally carry him into the first division commander tier.

Momo’s fruit is significantly more busted than Marco’s. We aren’t overreacting at all.
Kaido is carried by the DF that Onee-sama BIg Mom fed him.
Carried by fruit.
Kaido has no achievements.
:josad:

You need to go outside and touch some grass if you are this much triggered about fictional characters. Don't show your mental immaturity here.
Bruh, you do not have the moral highground here. You were triggered that i made a comment at your expense, so you made one at my expense. Fairs fair, dont write essays about how youre another victim of trolling when you troll too.

King and Queen will loses in the same chapter too
Oda Grouping people on the same level to lose at the same time

Keep comparing Katakuri with Calamities/Marco lol
Sulong dukes can't beat Katakuri 1v1 nor even push him past high diff
These guys comparing King and Marco to Katakuri, it's like comparing Trebol and Diamante to Pica. Just because they have the same rank, it doesn't mean they're equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.