Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Luffy has earned every bit of his poweup.
I admit the writing is whack, but its even more whack due to how the plot restrict Luffy so much lol. Wow Hody Jones much difficult so hard huff and puff my haki aint strong enough theres no more time he will destroy Fishman Island. Suddenly G4 flashback in the next arc lol.

He is so strong, FS and cheat DF etc. Struggle like hell for dragging 10++ chapters to get FS in life and death fight in order to beat YC.

Suddenly "hippity hoppity being able to fight YCs are also our property" everyone from SHs said lol

Aww poor baby boi, sucks when you do the same thing youre writing a lil essay about. Go cry to your mum before i ask her to fuck and you never see her again
You need to go outside and touch some grass if you are this much triggered about fictional characters. Don't show your mental immaturity here.

Look at someone like Marco. His devil fruit is so busted it can literally carry him into the first division commander tier.

Momo’s fruit is significantly more busted than Marco’s. We aren’t overreacting at all.
I mean, you just explained why he should be able to bite Kaido. Literally the CP-0 guys explained that Vegapunk's devil fruit was OP like 20 chapters ago

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So Perospero was hanging against Sulong Neko. Thats highly impresive. Heck, Pero may take a win against base Neko. I dont know why I always sleep on him.
Him and Jack got defeated at the same time fighting opponents who are equal in strength... this pretty much tells me that Perospero was a YC3 level.

Do people still think Shanks gonna fight luffy? Or have a huge arc?

If there was truly a big yonko arc with Shanks :
Katakuri wouldn't be WCI main fight, it'll be BM still
Adcoc wouldn't be introduced in Wano and luffy wouldn't get it this arc
Luffy wouldn't perfom sky plitting feat with Kaido

These guys can read the narratives and can't scale
Luffy is gonna be solid Admiral level and named Great Pirate.

"Luffy isn't above Marco, old Ray, zoro, ..."

Time to understand :
Katakuri > YCs
Kaido> top tiers
Only Imu and EoS Teach are Luffy's next main fights

The only PU left is awakening, and that against Teach + Joyboy ancestral PU vs Imu
Your post just makes Katakuri look worse.

FS, CoC, Awakening and he still lost to WCI Luffy.
:milaugh:

He just received more scene time because he was Luffy's main opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.