Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Kaidou attack each other using Color of the Supreme King Haki. Their attacks do not touch but the impact is so strong that the sky splits in two.

Oda this is too much.......... And your also not explaining how he got to this point.....

Pretty much this.
This arc was hyped for literally a decade and Oda rushed it.

Jack was hyped for 200 chapters just to go down like this.

Holy shit
Hyped? first he basicaly tied with the minks for days, resorting to poison because he couldnt beat them in a fight and knew as soon as the moon was out he would get destroyed. Then he got bitchslaped by the giant elephant, then he lost to the admirals(and by some miracle made it out alive)...Then he got destroyed by a fat samurai, acted like queen and king's lapdog, just to be destroyed instantly by the suloong minks.

Jack has always been shit mate.

Lmfao LOro and Lanji community is fucking awful here! The fact that Oda shits on both Zoro and Sanji is what amazes me and the fanboys of those characters don't even realize how awful written those characters are post time skip. I used to be a Sanji and Zoro fan but around the the middle of dressrosa is when I snapped out of it and realized how awful the writing is.
Never liked any of them, but the worst is definitely the rubber condom boy.
But on the other hand, Loda didn‘t simply fuck these 3 characters up, no he is straight fucking destroying his work. And I bet his really thinking that he is a genius and doing justice by disrespecting his antagonists and wanking on the useless scabbards, momo and his own personalized condom. I am sure he really is thinking, that he is giving us a masterpiece.

Wano is literally the summit of horrendous storytelling/powertelling. Wano is actually going to serve a big warning signal for upcoming Mangakas, how to NOT Mess up your manga

Status
Not open for further replies.