Status
Not open for further replies.
But had Sulong. Hence why they won guys.
Jack was already nearly killed by the sulong duo, he barely had any rest and went to fight Inu right away, they were pretty much equal until Inu was reinvigorated by the Sulong form and was able to get the best of Jack, while i would've liked to seen more of the fight on-screen, there's still no guarantee that he's down for good.

Honestly don't care much about perospero or jack. Good that there story ended in one chapter. Only few people genuinely want to see their drawn action. Rest of them just screams about them right now just to show off themselves as some kind of critic. If Oda really draws a full fight worth of one chapter for them, they will be the first one to scream at Oda. In this forum, most people just care about their favorites getting shine instead of coherent story. I just care about strawhats, Supernovas, bigmom, Kaidou and calamities. The moment jack was fighting some mink samurai was the moment I have lost interest on him. So I care about actual pirates than forced samurai. So far, so good for me as I am also one of those people who just gives a fuck about my favorite shine atleast for this arc.

Yes that is exactly what I‘m doing. My name by the way mirrors the cult here on worstgen as it does on reddit. But reddit‘s Oda & Luffy cult is the worst. I think it‘s on a high level here on worstgen (also due The LORO and Lanji community it‘s awful)
Lmfao LOro and Lanji community is fucking awful here! The fact that Oda shits on both Zoro and Sanji is what amazes me and the fanboys of those characters don't even realize how awful written those characters are post time skip. I used to be a Sanji and Zoro fan but around the the middle of dressrosa is when I snapped out of it and realized how awful the writing is.

I am disappointed they are done fast, I just don't really talk about it because complaining doesn't change what happened. I generally have those types of discussions with people when the arc is closer to finishing. I need to see how the remaining ~7 fights end.

And thats sort of why I personally don't want to discuss it, there are freaking 7 more fights left lol, including Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji's and the last remaining Supernova clashes.

I did want more of Jack's hybrid, haki usage and potentially awakening. I did hope Oda would give Jack a bigger role in the coming fights, but the more he left him offscreened, the more I felt his relevancy died at that point (nearly 20 chapters recovering, running and having barely a fight with Inu).

Hell, apply what I mean here to Apoo/Drake. I do hope they continue to fight, but at this point their fight happened and Zoro no diffed Apoo. Since literally chapter 998, Apoo has not done anything signficant on panel. That's nearly 30 chapters. My guess is that he switched sides or WILL have something to do with calling all 10 Numbers together. That is what keeps him relevant in the end imo. Hawkins vs Killer is a legit fight at least.
Killer vs Hawkins and Apoo vs Drake have no hope of being good in my honest opinion.

Killer has already reduced Hawkins down to one doll, making Hawkins look weak and like a one trick pony who only has his voodoo dolls going for him. The only reason Hawkins hasn’t lost yet is because of his cheap (and honestly nonsensical) trick regarding Kid. Apoo is already damaged goods, and it’s clear that Oda doesn’t care that much for his fight since he hasn’t even given the fight a cameo in over 20 chapters.

I am legit worried that Oda is being coerced by the corporate suits at Shonen into rushing all the non-M3 fights because they think that the readers only care about seeing the M3 fight. These decisions on Oda’s part just seem very bizarre

Jack was already nearly killed by the sulong duo, he barely had any rest and went to fight Inu right away, they were pretty much equal until Inu was reinvigorated by the Sulong form and was able to get the best of Jack, while i would've liked to seen more of the fight on-screen, there's still no guarantee that he's down for good.
Jack had more time to recover than Inu did and Perospero isn't that injured.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda is hack

Where are those who hyped wano? Wanted it?

If you guys didn't force and rush Oda to end wci quickly but by now Wano would have been better
lolwut?
Oda had PH, Dressrosa, Zou AND WCI to setup Wano and even then Wano is 100+ chapters long and STILL a complete shit show.
That's on Oda and Oda alone.

it's a raid. The point was for them to not fail guys. Nobody is going to come and save them if they lose. Logically think about this. Oda is clearly saving the Strawhat Fleet, Whitebeard Remnants, Hancock, etc for a much bigger conflict post Wano.

Wano simply has been a segue to this final conflict. It's always been about getting the crew strong enough to compete with the endgame of this series. Between Im, Akainu, Blackbeard and potentially Shanks, there are plenty of major threats still left and a ton of shonen power scale inflation to be had beyond this point
Logia Awakening is the next power creep

Status
Not open for further replies.