Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ngl, the "dukes" and "sulong" are the single worst creations from Oda in the post-TS.
I know Oda doesn't care too much about a precise power scaling, but these elements are just so freaking nonsense, that it's like he's intentionally trying to look stupid and have no idea of what he's doing.

Doffy was taken down by Top 2/3 Supernova. The only other person to do is Big Mom, and they have 0 powerups from Dressrosa so far while fighting 100% on par with her.
Nope
Go wank Doffy elsewhere

Doffy with help lost to Law and luffy
He never fought g4 and law at the same time like kaiso did
1v1 he got trashed by boundman
Needed help to beat Law twice

Sorry. ODA HAS BEEN CLEAR
ONLY THOSE WITH FS & ADCOC ARE above YCs truly and called Mightiest people

Last edited by a moderator:
Your username fits well because the worst cult forum by far is Reddit. Go look at the reddit One Piece 1026 spoiler comments. It is so creepy to read those comments. Non stop stroking off to Oda.
Yes that is exactly what I‘m doing. My name by the way mirrors the cult here on worstgen as it does on reddit. But reddit‘s Oda & Luffy cult is the worst. I think it‘s on a high level here on worstgen (also due The LORO and Lanji community it‘s awful)

I'll be honest, I'm one of those who wants the raid to fail although I know that realistically wont happen, I want it to fail in order to solve the series of narrative mistakes that Oda has made.

A war without a sense of urgency or atmosphere, victories and defeats without development, ending a fight in half a chapter and the tremendous disrespect for characters and plots. A saga 10 years in the making doesnt deserve this.
it's a raid. The point was for them to not fail guys. Nobody is going to come and save them if they lose. Logically think about this. Oda is clearly saving the Strawhat Fleet, Whitebeard Remnants, Hancock, etc for a much bigger conflict post Wano.

Wano simply has been a segue to this final conflict. It's always been about getting the crew strong enough to compete with the endgame of this series. Between Im, Akainu, Blackbeard and potentially Shanks, there are plenty of major threats still left and a ton of shonen power scale inflation to be had beyond this point

Doffy was taken down by Top 2/3 Supernova. The only other person to do is Big Mom, and they have 0 powerups from Dressrosa so far while fighting 100% on par with her.
Nope
Go wank Doffy elsewhere

Doffy with help lost to Law and luffy
He never fought g4 and law at the same time like kaiso did
1v1 he got trashed by boundman
Needed help to beat Law twice

Sorry. ODA HAS BWEN CLEAR
ONLY THOSE WITH FS & ADCOC ARE above YCs truly and called Mightiest people

Tell me, how do you personally feel about these writing decisions? I’d assume you’re disappointed, but do you agree with what I say below?

I was annoyed when it was revealed that the F5 are done, but I could accept it. If Jack at least got a decent fight with Inu, I could accept it better, even though I would have greatly preferred that Jinbe, Usopp, or another SH takes out Jack. However, what Jack got was an absolute joke of a fight. He fought the Dukes entirely offscreen in his useless Beast form on the roof, then he got one page worth of action in chapter 1024, in which his controversial hybrid form got casually revealed in a completely unremarkable manner, followed by him getting tossed away like a chump. Then he gets probably less than half a chapter worth of action in this chapter, in which he goes down in a completely nonsensical manner (why is Inu not suffering from the consequences of exiting Sulong?). Not to mention that the powerscaling of a Sulong Duke beating Jack this quickly is pretty wonky. Not even a YC1 should be able to beat a YC3 this quickly. Are the Sulong Dukes low top tiers? Did Kaido, in his base, beat two guys stronger than YC1s and seven other Vet/YC level guys with low difficulty? Just really lazy writing on Oda’s part. I really hope that the spoiler providers are just incorrectly assuming that Jack is done, or that Oda is just fooling us and will reveal that Jack has Awakening as his trump card. However, I have no expectations for Oda to do so at this point, given how disappointing everything has been at this point. A SH beating Jack would have been so much more cathartic. The SHs are actually (at least somewhat) interesting characters, while Inu is just an extremely boring and uninteresting tertiary character. I have no reason to care about his victory.

Neko beating Pero may be even more nonsensical. Sure it’s fine from a powerscaling perspective, but it’s rubbish from a narrative perspective. Neko has an incredibly weak connection to Perospero, while at least Inu (and Neko) technically had the strongest connection to Jack out of everyone on the alliance’s side. Carrot had such a better connection to Perospero, and her beating him would have been so much more cathartic, even if you’re not really interested in Carrot’s character (I don’t love her and I’m not rooting for her to join the crew, but she really deserved this W). Neko beating Perospero is literally worse than Arya Stark beating the Night King. In both cases, these characters were obviously not the ones who should have beaten the villain, but at least Arya winning was unexpected due to her being the underdog. Sulong Neko beating Perospero is not only narratively weak, but also way too straightforward.
Yea regardless of injury I don't think Any YC1 is Low diffing a YC3. Sulong might be just below Admiral Level

Are you talking about King? They have barley done anything. That fact King tank his slash just makes King look stronger, not weaker.

Haters going to hate.
:milaugh:
Zoro used a named haki attack, sneak attack king. Its more than they barely done anything. not to mention his swords got snatched away by king (not sneak attack tho)
:suresure:

so u believe king is more durable than kaido??? King can tank, kaido cant?

:saden::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.