Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if all advance CoC is adding to your attack just being able to do it mean your half way there .
It just like getting FS or him learning gears him learning to do it is what give him the jump in .
Luffy had a flashback where Rayleigh is teaching him the understanding of FS

So now by Luffy watching Kaido Coat CoC for 10 seconds he is all the sudden able to learn it. I understand the writing to connecting the concept of CoA master to now CoC master which Luffy 1010 base mode is far more powerful than his G4 mode. To me not good writing and as a patreon and like many others on here I will continue to air my grievances

Luffy and Kaidou attack each other using Color of the Supreme King Haki. Their attacks do not touch but the impact is so strong that the sky splits in two
In one piece, it only happened when two top tier characters clashed with each other equally.

So it can be said luffy is on the same level now...:steef:

T

Tyronejenkins

Crocodile one is actually understandable because he beat him using water on his hands to combat the sand not all the sudden mastering CoA

Enies Lobby was the no power up duing the battle it's a skill he learned prior
You're making up rules at this point. How did luffy just come up with gear 2 and 3 with no practice? Makes no sense also for luffy to hit crocodile with just a little bit of blood on his knuckles. With the CoA, at least we got a training scenario and also know that Luffy is just starting to get the hang of advanced CoA technique. In comparison to other battles this actually makes more sense.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jack’s pathetic performance inadvertently downplays Zoro and Sanji’s victories since King and Queen can’t be too far off from Jack
Portrayal wise Queen and King are indeed stronger than Jack and it won’t be extreme diff at all.

Jack is not THAT pathetic, and Dukes are really strong in Sulong form.

What is really pathetic is we have 100+ chapter in Wano and Oda can’t give a calamity his own chapter fighting.

im and gorosei might be just be masterminds and not actual powerhouse. I'm just talking about people who we know are strong af. and isnt lucci the leader of cp0? and garp and sengoku might not be that strong currently due to old age, about other 2 admirals I might be underrating them but I rank them below luffy
Being a shonen, I'm sure they are strong. The gorosei at least considering their scars I would think. The Monk Gorosei is clearly wielding Shodai Kitetsu, which is probably the cursed sword to end all cursed swords.

Rob Lucci has not been confirmed to be it's leader. The frowning one has been heavily alluded to being that role, but nothing has been confirmed.

Crocodile one is actually understandable because he beat him using water on his hands to combat the sand not all the sudden mastering CoA

Enies Lobby was the no power up duing the battle it's a skill he learned prior
If this happened today would you truly say that? Luffy was lethally poisoned, blurred vison and couldn't stand up but moments later he unleashes the strongest move he had ever shown

You're making up rules at this point. How did luffy just come up with gear 2 and 3 with no practice? Makes no sense also for luffy to hit crocodile with just a little bit of blood on his knuckles. With the CoA, at least we got a training scenario and also know that Luffy is just starting to get the hang of advanced CoA technique. In comparison to other battles this actually makes more sense.
They should have showed how he did along with G3, I agree on that, but it's really writers mending the fence at this point to end the show.

Portrayal wise Queen and King are indeed stronger than Jack and it won’t be extreme diff at all.

What is really pathetic is we have 100+ chapter in Wano and Oda can’t give a calamity his own chapter fighting.
jack is just like diamante
3rd strongest got bodied by a side character that they had beef in the past :specialmeh:

Machvise got more action scenes than Jack

Yes, hey kaido i cut you in 1 second-fight, and law will help me after that
I really love zoro just the way oda did it is not really satisfied
That didn't happen.

It was more like stay out of this Law when I take on Kaido in a 1v1 battle. There's no guarantee I'm going to win. Zoro and Kaido fought in a 1v1 and Zoro bested Kaido and scarred him. Fortunately for Kaido, Zoro ran out of energy and he was already in poor condition.

If this happened today would you truly say that? Luffy was lethally poisoned, blurred vison and couldn't stand up but moments later he unleashes the strongest move he had ever shown

This isnt 3 power ups, it's another segway in which I am happy to discuss in which why people dont like Luffy's character because it is the same thing in the end fights where it's a willpower of a pleathora of punches, but it's different than the current scenario

Luffy had a flashback where Rayleigh is teaching him the understanding of FS

So now by Luffy watching Kaido Coat CoC for 10 seconds he is all the sudden able to learn it. I understand the writing to connecting the concept of CoA master to now CoC master which Luffy 1010 base mode is far more powerful than his G4 mode. To me not good writing and as a patreon and like many others on here I will continue to air my grievances

all advance CoC is adding to your attack just being able to do it mean your half way there…

Status
Not open for further replies.