Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoy the attention my post is getting via replies to those who are in the open discussion thank for you engaging I will keep engaging because. Peps that want to troll I have no idea why you are commenting as I will ignore you as I keep living rent free in your head.

Why is Luffy getting multiple power ups in a 30 min time span along with his healing via eating food good writing?

PS I think the magic healing shot Zoro got is not good writing either as that is a terrible plot pull
Post automatically merged:

referring to pre ch 1000
To accept it, Zoro needs to defeat the king to prove himself. The roof battle is just an episode

He learned those prior, in which I wish there was a small panel flashback of Oda showing us how that was done.

This is a completely different scenario, in which I air out my grievances over the infinite powerups luffy has recieved
He learn it after he see them use it and then he used it afterwards which took a few hours .
With CoC he learn it and then use it right away since he was fighting kaido still.
Him learn something right away and then waiting for someone to fight to used it don't change he learn it right away .
Also we see luffy work and train for Advance CoA and FS which is more than can be said for most power ups .

The only raid power up has been CoC though unless you mean the difference between ''crudely'' wielding it and gaining control but that's at least the haki he specialized in, as far as Zoro perhaps boosting firepower was the only goal for him and if Luffy was already physically stronger than YC1 from the TS then perhaps Zoro as the aspiring WSS also needed to face that Emperor level threat to develop CoC at the same time as Luffy, perhaps Zoro won't have future sight to make Luffy stand out.
Zoro never fought anyone on his level, reality we are all spliting hairs on how strong Zoro was prior to that fight.

With Luffy we saw 3 different versions in a 25 chapter span in terms of strength and power

Complicated because I think given Queen and King fighting style it will be harder for the Dukes. And Jack was already quite hurt even before fighting them both.

King can fly and fight long range and Queen is durable as fuck and can fight long range and has viruses.

Ibthink the dukes will sweat more against Queen or King than against an injured jack. Less favorable fighting style + stronger opponent + fresh opponent
I'm talking about 1v1 nor 2v1

Dukes were also hurt and don't have zoan fruit to recover fast

Jack got upper-mid diffed by Inu overall 1v1 since Sulong Inu wasted hybrid Jack

To accept it, Zoro needs to defeat the king to prove himself. The roof battle is just an episode
I agree with this. I thought he was going to fight King and not Kaido and BM prior. I wish prior to all of this before going to wano in the 300 plus chapters he had an opponent on his level

I did not like the magic sensu bean shot Zoro got, i think that's bad writing

I actually half dont mind it for the sole fact he is choosing not to spend numerous chapters like Dressrosa focusing on supporting characters fighting
But you understand that that is a double standard right? I actually agree with you there, but to get this and not get that Oda just can and would have Luffy defeat Kaido alone is weird to me.

Like the story has been clearly set up this way. The monster trio are fighting the top 3 BPs because that is what has been set up

From TalkOP:

“天王山之战”这个词的来源于1582年6月的山崎之战,用来形容番棋中的关键一盘,如三番棋中的第二盘。后来这个典故得到了引申,很多系列赛的关键场次也被形容成“天王山之战”。
山崎之战,又成天王山之战发生在公元1582年。明智光秀发动本能寺之变后,正在进行西国攻略的羽柴秀吉立刻率军返回畿内,在山崎与明智光秀展开决战,最终击败明智军。此战也奠定了秀吉日后统一日本的基础。
why is this even there in spoiler thread.....this post made absolutely no sense.....

Yeah
Jack is also considerably weaker than Sukong dukes

So your point you made can be made for dukes too
Btw Jack is scared of them coz they are older nlt because they are stronger to low/mid diff him 1v1
What is bolded is headcanon. He withstood both of their onslaughts against him for days. He only cheated when he used gas weapons to allow him to win. He only lost on the rooftop when he was double -teamed.

Him losing here is due to Inu's sulong, yet there is nothing indicative of that Sulong being stronger than Queen or King.

...why would Jack be scared of them if they are older lol? Jack is scared of Who's Who and Sasaki too? They are older than Jack.

well WCI is probably the worst example you could use considering the strawhats didn't even fight together in that arc, You should've used arcs with the battle format like Dressrosa, Enies Lobby, or Alabasta if you wanted to make a point, oh wait.........
Yea you say that and people and I'm pretty sure you still thought the 4 Strawhats was getting a 1v1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.