Status
Not open for further replies.
He's literally a fucking Calamity. There are only 3 of them. Being weaker doesn't mean you're on a different tier. They're all 1 bill or above, and Jack is just 28. You normalize for his age and he's easily > 1.2 billion.

Him comparing a Calamity to another Calamity is much more based in reality, than any bullshit comparisons you're concocting.
Oh so Cracker/Smoothie ~ Katakuri then right? Snack must be super close too. Your words.

You don't "normalize" his age lmao what is that. I guess Katakuri is complete shit vs Luffy since he's 30 years older than him. Kaido is even worse cause he's 40 years older right?

Bruh hybrid is a PU which makes Jack twice stronger

Base inu vs Base Jack was stalemate for 5 days
Base inu vs Zoan Jack + gifters on 2nd floor = Jack didn't dominate
Sulong Inu vs Hybrid Jack = Inu wasted him upper-low diff

What the hell you talking about?

Hybrid Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji but go on that they can beat sulong dukes 1v1
We don’t even know how much stronger are queen and king compared to jack. It’s possible that inu and neko are stronger than queen, but I doubt king. Fighting is also not all about physical strength, matchups are a thing, and every YC1 so far have shown that they are so much more above in fighting than YC3. Cracker is comparable to katakuri in 1 form of haki, maybe even stronger. But he’s gonna get low-mid diffed in an actual fight with him.

we havent seen the fight yet though
Don't really need to
The battle wasn't anything more than mid diff.

Sulong runs off when the moon is blocked, Jack is saved bit Then once inu goes sulong again, Jack loses straight

It is basically how G4 vs doffy went :
Dofdy gets saved by plot as G4 runs out while doffy was on the floor and luffy could've ended him them
Then once luffy goes g4 again : Oneshotted by kKG

Haha sorry im fucking slow it’s still too early

Yeah both got hurt and both seem somewhat in the same condition prior to the fight

Let’s see how the fight will go on panel etc and how Sulong Inu destroyed him. Don’t forget that Inu used Sulong two times : once then the cloud covered the moon than again to finish him.

Which means the first time Jack wasn’t insta destroyed by Sulong Inu

Either inu & neko didn't destroy Pero and Jack the first round of they were winning but then sulong ran out coz the moon got blocked

Anyway, this battle sequence just proves Doffy and Jack can't ever be above Katakuri
Both are just not that strong to beat dukes or Luffy 1v1 except pray for luck

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Either inu & neko didn't destroy Pero and Jack the first round of they were winning but then sulong ran out coz the moon got blocked

Anyway, this battle sequence just proves Doffy and Jack can't ever be above Katakuri
Both are just not that strong to beat dukes or Luffy 1v1 except pray for luck
Doffy would be stomped in CQC by a Sulong Duke but with awakening and flying he can stall

But obviously Kata is above them

Since chapter 1010 this arc kept going downhill.
That's because the quality of this raid depends on whether or not Oda has the balls to put Zoro against Kaido in any capacity. :zehaha:

Look at 1000 - 1010, the whole fandom eating good. :luffydab:

Look at 1011 - 1026, fandom was divided. :blobdj:

Solution: Let Zoro finish lowdiffing King and get his ass back to the rooftop. Save this arc. Make this raid great again! :usosmug:

Made up

Wrong, their armies stalemated for 5 days. Double wrong, Neko took half the time fighting Jack as well.

He did dominate. Read the dialogue before Inu throws him through the wall. He literally says he "has nowhere left to run". This was AFTER his subordinates turned on him.

No. Inu has Sulong. Jack does not have a commsurate power up that makes him fight like he's on crack.

Sanji is stronger than the dukes lol:kayneshrug:

Stop with this base Sanji shit. Sanji has always been Sanji up until the point in Wano where he decided to use his Germa suit. It's not a "measure" of weakness for him not to use it. Get over that shit.

I'm not responding again
:milaugh:base sanji > base dukes?
Base sanji = sulong dukes?

Yeah right ... Jack was superior that he needs help to fight inu, needs gaz to beat dukes
He couldn't beat either 1v1

Sulong inu wasted him
You can cry like you want,

I'm actually a Jack fan, he just isn't there... the dudes combat skills ain't good

We don’t even know how much stronger are queen and king compared to jack. It’s possible that inu and neko are stronger than queen, but I doubt king. Fighting is also not all about physical strength, matchups are a thing, and every YC1 so far have shown that they are so much more above in fighting than YC3. Cracker is comparable to katakuri in 1 form of haki, maybe even stronger. But he’s gonna get low-mid diffed in an actual fight with him.
They all got 1B
They all are Calamities with nobody really standing out except them being NW Veterans than Jack

This isn't like Katakuri and His siblings where kata has all special skills which makes him superior
Even has legendary birth lol

If you want me to believe King or queen can mid diff Jack, then hybrid Queen should have low diffed base sanji but he can't

Freaking biscuit Cracker low diffeed g2/g3 luffy quick but wanna tell me Hybrid Queen can't low/mid diff base sanji quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.