Status
Not open for further replies.
Portrayal.
Zoro was out against Killer because he fought against a guy of his tier.
Easy.

And Hakai lasted for "a moment" until Law saved him. Nothing wrong with being able to continue after it since Hakai laster after that like nothing for several kms.

Sanji was testing the suit, not trying to take down P1. The purpose was to test, so you can't destroy the test object from the start. Then he proceded to oneshot him. That's why P1 didnt go after him in the bath, he was out.

So no, you are wrong, your complains about powerlvls are easily debunked.
I listed facts from the manga while you listed your own imagination, what you think actually happened because Oda never showed that happening, and for some reason you forgot about the Luffy example. I wonder why?
:choppawhat::nicagesmile:

Like for example: Zoro losing consciousness from a cut in his shoulder then takes combined attack of Meme and Kaido and continues fighting; Luffy taking 64+ CoC imbued attacks from Katakuri and keeps on fighting while he loses consciousness after one Apoo attack; Sanji failing to even scratch Page One's skin in all out raid suit but manages to damage hybrid form Queen who is an actual cyborg with an iron body.

This is just the tip of of the iceberg, there are so many absolutely blatant examples of it that it would take the whole day to list them all here.
The difference however is that I can throw some thing into wind to come to a somewhat logical conclusion.

For example Zoro's shoulder wound wasn't the only thing that put him down but also his hunger this is backed by the anime as well.

Luffy getting momentarily knocked out from an explosion that decapitated an admiral isn't that bad Apoo has high damage and relies heavily on people not understanding his DF afterwards he's one shot material for the likes of Luffy & Zoro.

I don't think Katakuri attacks were imbedded with CoC seemed to be just CoA but I hear you, Katakuri also threw away Mogura, I see him more of a spearman than a brawler like Luffy.

But now we have Luffy doing a feat which only so far the top tiers have done or maybe were looking into it too much like @Manoomar2000 mentioned

Like for example: Zoro losing consciousness from a cut in his shoulder then takes combined attack of Meme and Kaido and continues fighting; Luffy taking 64+ CoC imbued attacks from Katakuri and keeps on fighting while he loses consciousness after one Apoo attack; Sanji failing to even scratch Page One's skin in all out raid suit but manages to damage hybrid form Queen who is an actual cyborg with an iron body.

This is just the tip of of the iceberg, there are so many absolutely blatant examples of it that it would take the whole day to list them all here.
This is bullshit , zoro lost consciousness because of the blood loss , we didn’t see the rest of page one fight

Looks like its gonna be another beastly chapter.

- Kaido vs Yamato, Luffy and Momonosuke

- The minks solo’ing perospero and Jack is no surprise, I remember telling people that the 2 Sulong kings were stronger than Jack and they a

- With Jack and Perospero defeated that must mean that must mean Sanji vs Queen will take place within the next 2 or 3 chapters

- Im interested to see what power up Sanji gets in order to beat Queen

- Also I’m wondering now if Luffy will even get to fight Kaido 1v1 anymore cause by the looks of it the Kaido vs Luffy fight is gonna be similar to that of Luffy vs Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.