Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cracker "no sold" Gear 4, like Kurozomi Semimaru "no sold" Oden with the Barrier Barrier no Mi, or Pica "no sold" Zoro.

In a real fight this is what would happen

Devil Fruit Armour =/= Matching someone
I get ur point.

But look what the guy who quoted me sell.

Every Luffy's opponent's greatest feat is matching G4. Which is bullshit.

Doffy and even that lame fuck Katakuri lost because the plot demanded it.

I blame Oda for this since he leaves a lot of things in the air but yeah I do hear you though.
He leaves it because it doesn't exist! Again, I can explain "Luffy splitting the sky stuff," but what is it going to change? It's just a headcanon, a headcanon that I can use against your headcanon, so who is right and who is wrong? At some point you have to wake up and sniff through all the headcanon around and realize that power levels don't exist in post-timskip one piece.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
YOU ALL LAUGHING AT NARUTO AND BLEACH 10 YEARS AGO, NOW ODA IS DOING THE SAME YOU SMELL HIS FART AND SAY GODA GODA LIKE A BRAINWASHED REDDITOR
Because 10 years ago One PIece would shit on any of these freaking trash fuckers without breaking a sweat.
Don't talk like One Piece wasn't superior to these fuckers a decade ago.

And they called me crazy for saying Smoker and Vergo were YC3 level at Punk Hazard ...

YCs got mad overrated because of ONE GAG FIGHT between Luffy and Cracker.

PH Luffy = YC1.5 lvl (same as Doffy)
PH Law = YC2 lvl
Smoker/Vergo = YC3 lvl

Jack is trash. He aint beating PH Luffy or Law at all

And they called me crazy for saying Smoker and Vergo were YC3 level at Punk Hazard ...

YCs got mad overrated because of ONE GAG FIGHT between Luffy and Cracker.

PH Luffy = YC1.5 lvl (same as Doffy)
PH Law = YC2 lvl
Smoker/Vergo = YC3 lvl
Man... Years later... People still go on about Cracker. Like holy fuck. Dude was the Pica of WCI.

No one holds it against Zoro that he got help from Orlumbus, but they still go on and on about Nami.

He leaves it because it doesn't exist! Again, I can explain "Luffy splitting the sky stuff," but what is it going to change? It's just a headcanon, a headcanon that I can use against your headcanon, so who is right and who is wrong? At some point you have to wake up and sniff through all the headcanon around and realize that power levels don't exist in post-timskip one piece.
Stop preaching your bullshit lmao.

Luffy - low yonko level
Yamato - admiral level
Zoro yc 1 level with a last ditch attack that can potentially defeat an admiral
Sanji - yc1

Doflamingo - top vet level

Here's what happens one second after the initial clash between Zoro and Mihawk: :brootea:

The big bang lol i wanna see some silence in the panels of Zoro vs Mihawk tho, some solemnity. Like Vagabond panels you know what i mean. Poetry, epiphany, enlightment, and so on. It may be the only fight where Zoro finally cries again, after all those moments of him being a savage badass boi post-TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.