Status
Not open for further replies.
One fucking CoC clash/sky splitting is not indication of anything.

Luffy nor Zoro nor Sabo nor anyone will be Top Tier unless they defeat one in a fucking straight 1 vs 1 fights with no help, breaks and 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Still with that BS
You will never learn I guess

Doffy who used awakening post Gamma Knife and post 3 blows from boundman and still outlasted G4, with Luffy needing protection from the Colosseum fighters.

Awakening claps Jack.
I can make excuses for Jack too:
Was nerfed after fighting Minks
Lost to Sulong dukes 2v1
He outlasted sulong inu as sulong ran out due to the moon being covered
inu needs luck to enter sulong again to win

Now u see?
Both Doffy and Jack were getting stomped by sulong... they can rely on luck to somehow outlast G4/sulong

Doffy didn't outlast a thing, he is a fodder to G4

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They all had their Peak arcs and Peak moments. IMO Naruto fights (especially Rock Lee, shikamaru, NarutoVSasuke part 1 battles) were far above any fights One piece had at that time. Bleach's Soul society arc was Hype.

One piece was just more consistent and had a better world building as opposed to limited scale of Naruto/Bleach universe.

But one thing is clear....they ALL will have unsatisfactory ending.
I actually REALLY fucking enjoy Naruto before Shippuden.
It's really fucking good.
But the downhill was too much.
I dropped I think right before Jiraya's fight against Pain? Don't even remember.

One fucking CoC clash/sky splitting is not indication of anything.

Luffy nor Zoro nor Sabo nor anyone will be Top Tier unless they defeat one in a fucking straight 1 vs 1 fights with no help, breaks and 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Fighting equally with a top tier makes you a top tier, you don’t have to beat one, by that logic big mom nor shanks nor kizaru is a top tier. And do you still believe mihawk would low diff luffy? I’m with you with mihawk and other top tiers are currently stonger, but luffy is getting there whethere you like it or not.

I cannot believe a CALAMITY Jack the MF Drought got put down by a mutt with rabies and a missing leg…..worst part is JACK HAD HELP TO EXHAUST INU WTF?????

AND HE STILL FAILED……ISN’T HE ONE OF KAIDO’S PROTECTORS????? WHAT????? TF IS HE “PROTECTING”???????!!?!????

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Right and when has Mihawk done that.
I know it's not fair to answer with a question. But when will you stop fucking arguing like a 5 yo?

When Big Mom defeated one on screen? When Shanks defeated one on screen? and etc......

Mihawk is a Top Tier no matter if you like his character or not.

He is the World's Strongest Swordsman. Wolrd's Strongest title was only held by Top Tiers from WB to Kaido.

Do not overlook Mihawk because of some bitchass made erkek or noodle threads. Unless you share IQ with them.

Mihawk is Zoro's final goal in the series. His literal final fucking fights.

Do you really believe in such bullshit as Mihawk is YC level? Zoro has proven that he can fight Top Tiers during this arc. By the end of the story he will be able to beat one in form of Mihawk.

I can make excuses for Jack too:
Was nerfed after fighting Minks
Lost to Sulong dukes 2v1
He outlasted sulong inu as sulong ran out due to the moon being covered
inu needs luck to enter sulong again to win

Now u see?
Both Doffy and Jack were getting stomped by sulong... they can rely on luck to somehow outlast G4/sulong

Doffy didn't outlast a thing, he is a fodder to G4
Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? Kinemon can fight Dukes. He can't fight Doffy.

Kinemon is at least somewhat comparable to ANY Scabbard. He isn't even comparable to Law, let alone Doffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is stronger than zoro and he always has been there is no discussion. Also zoro will never split the sky. That is only reserved for the top of the top conqueror's. Zoro fans in denial. Don't forget luffy is the mc
Get the idea that Luffy is stronger than Zoro out of your head.
You will never get anywhere as long as you think Luffy is anywhere close to Zoro.

I know it's not fair to answer with a question. But when will you stop fucking arguing like a 5 yo?

When Big Mom defeated one on screen? When Shanks defeated one on screen? and etc......

Mihawk is a Top Tier no matter if you like his character or not.

He is the World's Strongest Swordsman. Wolrd's Strongest title was only held by Top Tiers from WB to Kaido.

Do not overlook Mihawk because of some bitchass made erkek or noodle threads. Unless you share IQ with them.

Mihawk is Zoro's final goal in the series. His literal final fucking fights.

Do you really believe in such bullshit as Mihawk is YC level? Zoro has proven that he can fight Top Tiers during this arc. By the end of the story he will be able to beat one in form of Mihawk.
Mihawk is in that weird state of power above the admirals and below the emperors.

Same level as Garp

Status
Not open for further replies.