Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment when you realise than Momo has bigger ap than start of wano Luffy:luffylaugh:
Everyone knew that Oden has stronk seeds, but damn boii:stealthblack:
Not gonna lie
Kaido vs Luffy round 1 was the most hype moment in the arc, YET… it was the worst moment at same time… because Oda fucked up so hard when he made Luffy unable to hurt Kaido in that fight… only for basically every other character later on able to hurt him…

makes no sense…

He is literally matching a Yonko/PK level dude in his base, and you're going on about him being "Low" Top Tier.

The only thing "Low" here is your fucking IQ.
I agree luffy is kinda yonkou level which is now top tier there is no if or but here. But he still is below Kaido until he really gets a win through 1v1.

-Momo has a Bravery moment where he states something like:
"If I've already bitten a Yonko, there's nothing I could be afraid of"
-He tries (or goes) to save Onigashima from falling
-Carrot appears doing nothing, she just has a comment about the clouds situation to inform Neko :josad:
What's the source ?

Not gonna lie
Kaido vs Luffy round 1 was the most hype moment in the arc, YET… it was the worst moment at same time… because Oda fucked up so hard when he made Luffy unable to hurt Kaido in that fight… only for basically every other character later on able to hurt him…

makes no sense…
923 was classic fake hype. Unless Luffy uses "King Kong Gun" (or at least King Cobra) he hasn't gone all out. KKG was invented BECAUSE KG didn't work.

We've seen that Kaido can get hurt by blunt force. KKG, even without advanced Haki, would have knocked a few teeth out.

923 was classic fake hype. Unless Luffy uses "King Kong Gun" (or at least King Cobra) he hasn't gone all out. KKG was invented BECAUSE KG didn't work.

We've seen that Kaido can get hurt by blunt force. KKG, even without advanced Haki, would have knocked a few teeth out.
In the anime he used KKG and it did nothing. And before you say that was not canon. Oda approved it so it is kinda canon.

I agree luffy is kinda yonkou level which is now top tier there is no if or but here. But he still is below Kaido until he really gets a win through 1v1.
I agree that he is still below Kaido. But so is everyone else in One Piece.

In the anime he used KKG and it did nothing. And before you say that was not canon. Oda approved it so it is kinda canon.
In the anime, Batman's Haki overpowered Luffy.

No it's not "kinda canon". It literally contradicts the manga. Thunder Bagua is a speed blitz move. Luffy didn't have time to charge up KKG as Kaido was using it.

He is literally matching a Yonko/PK level dude in his base, and you're going on about him being "Low" Top Tier.

Luffy is about to defeat Kaido with help despite his sky splitting feat you fucking autistic fuck. Ever thought another emperor needing help from several powerful characters to beat the other one? No? It's because you're a monkey.

My IQ is low, yours is negative.

You moron he was sarcastic to the user who deny that Luffy reach low top tier range, he didn´t actually say that Luffy "reach" low top tier, he make a joke comment about users who though Luffy didn´t yet reach low top tier range:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...c-difference-between-ycs-and-top-tiers.17448/
He know himself that Luffy probably reach now mid top tier, so get your ass out of your head and think before writing a bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.