Let him break free from parasite

You guys cling to nonsense
Marco himself isn't even above Calamities but jozu is

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah Top tier can block it for a second.
It's normal for Top Tiers but each of them is a crazy monster
It's probably a troll from Kaido
Yup, they can or at least a good deal of them should be able to replicate Zoro's feat of blocking it temporarily, but even they need to struggle which is why it's a high top-tier feat. Even if it's him trolling BM, the question doesn't make sense if the attack isn't actually taxing.

T

Tyronejenkins

I don't think portrayal makes a difference here. These two are two different kinds of feats, and Luffy is impressive in his own right. But if it comes down to a direct comparison, blocking Hakai is better 10/10 times. As impressive as it is, sky splitting is rather normal for top-tiers with COC. Stopping Hakai is objectively a high top-tier feat; most top-tiers wouldn't even want to stand in front of it. Hakai is so damn OP that Kaido had to ask BM—who's just as much of a natural-born monster as Kaido—if her back can handle the attack.
Zoro broke nearly every bone in his body tanking the attack. If Kaido was in that situation or other top tiers they would be able to fight on and not be incapacitated. It's a great feat fitting YC1 level

And you say my takes are bad?:few:
Nope my take is right

Marco can never beat sulong dukes 1v1
He can't even dominate or beat anyone

:kayneshrug:sulong dukes are just that stronger!
Marco is merely strong while dukes are stronger

Let Marco mid diff base King first or a Vet then we can talk
Inu mid diffed Jack .... Jack who's high diff for King/Queen

Yes that is enough lack of reading comprehension.
RIght. So me saying "Zoro reduced Hawkins to 1 life in 2 pages", Law did it in 1.5, and Killer spend 10 chapters. And you're saying "Well the last life is Kidd's hurr durr." What about the 10 chapters Killer spent to get to that point?

"Hurr durr reading comprehensionon"

If Jack is really done then yc1 can low-mid diff yc3
Perospero basically got the same treatment as Jack here, clearly we should stop talking about YC1, YC2, YC3 as if they correlate between different Yonko crews.

Literally the only value in using those names is to establish the placing in one crew strength wise, but the gaps within each crew, and how individuals of one crew compare with another don't translate as equivalents inbetween.

From everything we've seen so far i'm satisfied with separating the YC's in 1 bil + and those that peak at 1 bil.

Jack is more comparable to Cracker or Smoothie, or even Perospero, than he is to Katakuri, or Queen or King or Marco, which was pretty much established during the introduction of King and Queen when he was made to look like the runt of the group that get's punked and is afraid to talk back to them.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We knew this was coming. Everytime Luffy gets a cool showing...he is top tier:saden:
As I said before, they have short-term memory.
Anything that happened 10+ chapters before they no longer remember. :cantseeme:
Every time they go into it with the same enthusiasm - didnt work last time but maybe it will work now. :yasu:

If Jack got off screened like that, it's honestly the most disappointing fight which ever happened in One Piece. Dude got a mini arc, was humiliated by two sulong dukes, only to get up and being humiliated AGAIN.
At least it was Full Zoan Jack before, he destroyed an army of sulong minks in which the two strongest finally overpowered him.

But this? Inu enters Sulong and destroys HYBRID Jack SOLO. OFF SCREEN.

No, but Oda clearly fucked this one up. No excuse. It's a very terrible written fight - but at least he can draw Tama panels more efficiently since 2 nuisances are now gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.