Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still on the same trashy arguments, when will you evolve Iam kun. Aren't you tired of your rep already.:okay:
honestly this is a site where people like yourself, earnestly believe Mihawk would low diff luffy. I just made the topic 2 days ago the most highly voted option was that Mihawk low diffs luffy.

anyone paying attention knows that featwise Luffy is Mihawks superior.

1027: Supernovas chapter. End of Killer vs Hawkins,End of X-Drake vs Apoo,just a little of Luffy vs Kaido
1028: Samurai chapter: End of Raizo vs Fukorojuku,Beginning and immediate end of Denjiro and Hiyori vs Orochi
1029: A little bit of all the remaining fights: Zoro vs King,Sanji vs Queen,Kidd and Law vs Big Mom,Luffy vs Kaido,while Yamato watches,and Momo tries to move Onigashima far away from Wano.
1030: Luffy vs Kaido only
1031: I dont know lmao those are my predictions for the next few chapters.

honestly this is a site where people like yourself, earnestly believe Mihawk would low diff Mihawk. I just made the topic 2 days ago the most highly voted option was that Mihawk low diffs luffy.

anyone paying attention knows that featwise Luffy is Mihawks superior.
You live in your own reality man. You are confined by your own stubborness and incapable to go through. And you are not even a rare case funnily, your persistence is rare on the other hand.

Almost noone with a functional brain takes you seriously on this site yet you never get tired, if not I like your spirit but you are only damaging yourself if I had to dare.

Featwise Luffy is above every non-emperor combatant and Blackbeard.

I still think Sakazuki and Kuzan will have absurdly powerful logia awakenings.

I don’t think Dragon will be weaker than his son when they meet.

And I faith that Mihawk will show out the next time we see him.

So rn I’ve got Luffy top 10 but not top 5

Dawg King’s VC said he literally joined Kaido because he was blown away by Kaido’s amazing strength.

There’s no getting out of this.
Does it say blown away? It also says King has special place among all stars and his strength next to Kaido.

King at minimum pushes Kaido to mid diff. If Zoro low diffs him, Zoro > Kaido
If Zoro mid diffs him Zoro = Kaido
If Zoro high diffs Zoro > Luffy < Kaido

You live in your own reality man. You are confined by your own stubborness and incapable to go through. And you are not even a rare case funnily, your persistence is rare on the other hand.

Almlst noone with a functional brain takes you seriously on this site yet you never get tired, if not I like your spirit but you are only damaging yourself if I had to dare.
Like I said, you people think Zoro>Luffy.

You were just arguing the other day that Zoros goal was to be the WSM. WTF manga are you reading?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I literally am not mad at all, I am clueless actually why the people are making a big deal out of it.
Wasnt Luffy matching Kaido in base back in ch1010 the same power level statement?
Will the result be the same after 20 mins?

Yes but there are actually only several exceptions of commanders being top tiers - Zoro, Oden, Beckman, Shiryu, Rayleigh.
Usually, a YC refers to the power level tier which those listed dont belong to.

I didnt expect you to confirm that Zoro has the better feat of the two but thanks anyway. :myman:
Wano Zoro > Romance Dawn Luffy :myman:
Always a pleasure chatting with you:cheers:

Featwise Luffy is above every non-emperor combatant and Blackbeard.

I still think Sakazuki and Kuzan will have absurdly powerful logia awakenings.

I don’t think Dragon will be weaker than his son when they meet.

And I faith that Mihawk will show out the next time we see him.

So rn I’ve got Luffy top 10 but not top 5
BULLSHIT
Scarring Kaido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Luffy has done
Even Meme split sky and her fat ass couldn't even make it to Kaidos top 5.
Luffy is invalidated until he can scar Kaido, nothing less will suffice

This is an example what I'm talking about.

This scene show Zoro blocking Hakai and stopping from reaching the other supernovas. That gave them opportunity to get out of the way.

You are claiming Zoro blocking a combination 2 Yonkos, that required all of their physical strength to create, it's not an extraordinary feat. Come on now.
Hakkai is just a little portion of kaido and big mom strength 5%kaido 5% big mom you see theme breathless after the attack?
Zoro block hakki 1second is good but not enough for call that extraordinary feat without law zolo would be dead it’s a facts.:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let’s me just assume it happens real quick.
So Zoro getting the final shot on crazily damaged Kaido will scale him higher than Luffy???
Kaidos dragon scales doesn't change

Why is luffy knocking down kaido once that doesn't even keep him down after kaido fought 15 plus man multiple rounds and luffy been kod twice and eaten anything to hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.