Status
Not open for further replies.
Momotaro is shittiest theory to begin with.....Momo biting Kaido and making him scream itself is borderline acceptable given it stems from Kaido's own power.....but Momo killing Kaido is reaching or there are some comments that Momo will 'scar" Kaido with Oden's other sword....that is even more ridiculous......basically, it is just to spite ZKK (I am not ZKK group btw) .....
Nah when I expected Momotaro, it really had nothing to do with any of that. It was just getting a scene where Momo would fight Kaido with Luffy, Yamato and Marco. That would end just as quickly as it started because Momo would go and save Onigashima.

Yamato and Marco would then just lose, leaving it to Luffy. The initial Momotaro theories had nothing to do with anti-ZKK, it got spun into that garbage logic

Like I said, when Mihawk gets the skysplit or even is confirmed to have CoC, we'll talk about how he's on par with Shanks. Until then, the admirals and Mihawk are below current Luffy.
The WSS, who WB considered a legend, who calls Shanks a one arm has been is below Shanks and Luffy because he hasn't showed us his true power?
:lawsigh:

Mihawk will likely feature CoC I guess or differently Oda will have to eventually portray a character standing above Shanks and featuring no CoC lol not sure if that will happen. Would love to know how the black blade is forged.
Mihawk doesn't stand above shanks. I get that its hard to get but Whitebeard invited Shanks to talk face to face. He doesn't do that unless you're a relative equal.

Mihawk is not on that level. Whitebeard laughed him off in Marineford.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda’s committed with ending this war quick. The ninja fight should conclude soon, followed by Killer vs Hawkins.

Zoro and Sanji probably get a couple chapters for theirs, as it’s clear Oda wants to devote most of the time to Luffy vs Kaido while having everyone else converge towards the live floor.

Linlin is still the question mark.

Really? Is that why people are still downplaying Zoro blocking Hakai? The strongest attack we've seen in the entire manga.

I agree that splitting the sky is an impressive feat and it definitely proves that Luffy's on the next level. But I can't tell you how many times I've seen people consistently downplay blocking Hakai. It's so bad they consider TB a stronger attack.
He is one of those that considers TB stronger move than Hakai

Mihawk doesn't stand above shanks. I get that its hard to get but Whitebeard invited Shanks to talk face to face. He doesn't do that unless you're a relative equal.

Mihawk is not on that level. Whitebeard laughed him off in Marineford.
You are still on the same trashy arguments, when will you evolve Iam kun. Aren't you tired of your rep already.:okay:

Those two games really are, especially Radiant Dawn. Just did my first play through of Three Houses and it’s great. But the main story is so weak compared to the Tellius titles
Truth. It's the number 3 Fire Emblem game imo (though a pretty distant 3rd), which is great after Fates and Awakening being shit. But Radiant Dawn will always be the best one, and Path of Radiance will always be goated if nothing else then for the fact that it makes Radiant Dawn 10 times better if you play it first. The world building in that duology is just unmatched, and the story is incredible. Not to mention 3rd tier units are always a fantastic addition. Plus it has Black Knight, one of the best villains of all time.

Since Oda made the strongest WB commander stop Kizaru's attack aimed at WB and the second strongest WB commander stop Mihawk's attack aimed at WB, does that mean that Kizaru > Mihawk ?:quest:

screaming =/= actual hurting to Kaido. Kid's attack is prime example
Kaidou screams because he is damaged and hurt lol
Or do you think he screams just for fun?

The problem i have with Momo and Kid is that they are damaging him just with force causing his insides to crush. By this logic every strong punch, hit whatever should damage him too, since your insides also get effected by that. But it didn't when Luffy first fought Kaidou and was pummeling him in G4, but Kaidou didn't even make a sound or spit blood, so he was uneffected. And i am pretty confident Luffy creates much more force in G4 than a Body slam or Rocks falling on Kaidou.

We just got to the point where pretty much everything can damage Kaidou all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.