Let him break free from parasite

You guys cling to nonsense
Marco himself isn't even above Calamities but jozu is
Both Marco and Jozu are stronger than calamities

Marco and Jozu along with WB being set up against the admirals:

Marco and Jozu easily blocking Kizaru and Mihawk's strongest attacks

Marco and Jozu wounding admirals:

Marco and Jozu need to be distracted to be defeated by top tiers:

Marco and Jozu are relatively close to the top tiers, they were created to be strong enough to stand up to them

@Hanzo hattori @AdmiralKinyagi

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Marco and Jozu are relatively close to the top tiers, they were created to be strong enough to stand up to them

Man said mihawks strongest attack lmfaoooooo

no no no according to admiral wankers, sanji and zoro will still be fighting regular VA's as hard fights eos, even though we literally saw bastille, an HQ VA get one shotted by Sabo lol
I don't want to make a statement but bastille is one of lower tier VA(it's my opinion) or sabo is just too strong ( we even saw fuji being injured after reverie and i don't think akainu came and did that to make fuji go our of reverie lol). So you see there are different power tier in admirals itself. Base commanders they were really a higher tier VA. Momonuga being g1 base commander. I can see him and some other base commanders and gion,chaton some others in marine hq will be high tier VA.

Marco and Jozu have more hax than the calamities for sure.

I really hope the clash is somewhat like Adcoc coated Boundman attack or other gear 4 or 5 attack Vs Kaido's clash lol
If it's base Luffy sky splitting then I'm gonna take solid 6 month break:catsweat:
My biggest complaint is that Luffy doesn’t grow as a character. It’s the same with the other SH members. Luffy’s character was okay pre ts because the story felt like an adventure and his behaviour was more fitting. After Ace’s death everything went downhill. Luffy got dumber, Zoro showed less emotions, Sanji got a bigger simp etc. The power scaling is out of place, the pacing is bad and there’s not enough focus on characters which deserve some epic moments. Oda is skipping fights like Revos vs Admirals but we get multiple chapters about Tama.

Well Oda could not have let Mihawk defeat Vista easily since that would have meant the end of Luffy but still I appreciate he at least made that PIS congruent to the bone lol.
Even so he atleast he could've shown us that there is a difference between him and Vista but nah
Replace the wss with the wsc to face vista vista would've been flung out:lulz:
Wsc = Strength
Wss=skill :lulz:

BTW, this chapter seems to destroy the Momotaro argument. Momo seems to leave this chapter to stop Onigashima, which sort of breaks the logic that Marco or the "pheasant" is supposed to be up there assisting. Not that I can't see Marco going up there eventually if he's recovered, but it doesn't look like Oda is following that little story, unless it happens later?
Momotaro is shittiest theory to begin with.....Momo biting Kaido and making him scream itself is borderline acceptable given it stems from Kaido's own power.....but Momo killing Kaido is reaching or there are some comments that Momo will 'scar" Kaido with Oden's other sword....that is even more ridiculous......basically, it is just to spite ZKK (I am not ZKK group btw) .....

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
lmao in the actual manga. the VCs are 2nd tier canon.

we literally see Vista fight Shanks off and Whitebeard treating Mihawk like a nonthreat.
They are not second tier. They are revisited by Oda himself so I don't see why he would bullshit on them.

And I typed about Mihawk v Vista in the above post if you are curious of my take.

I don't want to make a statement but bastille is one of lower tier VA(it's my opinion) or sabo is just too strong ( we even saw fuji being injured after reverie and i don't think akainu came and did that to make fuji go our of reverie lol). So you see there are different power tier in admirals itself. Base commanders they were really a higher tier VA. Momonuga being g1 base commander. I can see him and some other base commanders and gion,chaton some others in marine hq will be high tier VA.
Bastille is an HQ VA. By definition he is higher than the non-hq VA's like Maynard.

He feared the blade. The condoms are weak to those things.
Anyway, back to vista vs mihawk, actually vista is the one who looks unimpressed and boored, to the point he had mihawk begging for his life and asking for a withdrawal.:milaugh:
Also, do you call Luffy being a punching bag vs the admirals a fight? Damn, must have been a crazy ``fight`` then.
Begged his life? Really?
:lawsigh:

Nothing you say change the fact Luffy feared Mihawk's strength but not the admiral strength combined.

They are not second tier. They are revisited by Oda himself so I don't see why he would bullshit on them.

And I typed about Mihawk v Vista in the above post if you are curious of my take.
dude I stopped caring. the vcs say Vista can compete with mihawk.

its up to mihawk to prove he's on Luffy's level, not the opposite.

I assume that only because Momo himself beeing a Dragon. Like in fairy tail where only Dragonslayer can kill Dragons or Dragons kill Dragons.
no it's just momo has same defense,offense and agility in zoan form as kaido. That's it if he turned in to his normal form. He will not have speed and abilities. I think it's only because he has dragon df.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Trick question for my fellow Luffy fans:
If Usopp is the one who takes the last 5% of Kaido's HP with a reject dial, is he stronger than Kaido?:yasu:

Really? Is that why people are still downplaying Zoro blocking Hakai? The strongest attack we've seen in the entire manga.

I agree that splitting the sky is an impressive feat and it definitely proves that Luffy's on the next level. But I can't tell you how many times I've seen people consistently downplay blocking Hakai. It's so bad they consider TB a stronger attack.
Slow down hakkai 1 second it’s a good feat but nothing extraordinary.
Block completely or clash equally is something else:kayneshrug:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Even so he atleast he could've shown us that there is a difference between him and Vista but nah
Replace the wss with the wsc to face vista vista would've been flung out:lulz:
Wsc = Strength
Wss=skill :lulz:
He just made sure Mihawk would be incapable to approach Luffy and so he had to make them fight that way.

The difference was shown though because Mihawk wasn't even looking into Vista's eyes or even trying with a named attack or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.