Status
Not open for further replies.
-Tenguyama appears and thinking about Otama.
-Kaido going back to his Hybrid form.
-Inurashi and Nekumamushi fights are Off screened.
-Orochi is still alive.
Post automatically merged:

Onigashima reaches Flower Capital.
No. Onigashima is near but hasn't reached Flower Capital yet.
You can see it from the sky, so pretty much in the Capital, not in the center yet.
:pepecorn::pepecafe:

Literally my question too.
Why let him stand up after his lose to give him a proper screentime and fight buildup only to offscreen him again???
:lusalty:
Oda : You might think that One Piece comes from my desire to write a manga about a young guy going on crazy adventures to find the greatest treasure in the world. Well, this is the second reason I wrote this story. The first one was to relentlessly bully Jack because it gives me immense pleasure.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Onigashima 1cm away from the capital, redon: it hasn't reached it yet
Fuck what the chapter says.

If there is emphasis on how close Onigashima is to Capital it means we are getting stalled until at least the end of the year or specific chapter so Oda can dump Onigashima in Wano with some fucking number play so his clown supporters can clap and call him Goda.

Shichibukai vs Yonko commander debate can be put to bed once and for good.

Mihawk = Yonko lvl

Weevil = stronger than ANY YC1

Doffy,Hancock,Kuma,Law = all stronger than ANY YC2

Jinbe = stronger than any YC3s

Only Crocodile (nerfed by plot and Oda not realizing OP would last that long) and Moria drag down the Shichibukai.

And I bet you that retconned Croc is > any YC3 and out of shape PTS Moria is still going 50/50 with someone like Jack.
You think Marinford is 3 admiral + 1 yonko+1other admiral lvl + garp+sengoku vs whitebeard seriously? :gokulaugh::seriously::seriously::seriously:
admirals>>mihawk
Ben beckman and YC1 Blackbeard >> weeble
Jinbe Yc2

Status
Not open for further replies.