Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Marinford is 3 admiral + 1 yonko+1other admiral lvl + garp+sengoku vs whitebeard seriously? :gokulaugh::seriously::seriously::seriously:
admirals>>mihawk
Ben beckman and YC1 Blackbeard >> weeble
Jinbe Yc2
Yes that's what happened at Marineford.
Garp and Sengoku sat on their asses doing nothing, Mihawk was very casual about it and Kizaru/Kuzan were far from tryharding
WBPs still got lowdiffed.

Weevil reminds Kizaru of a young Whitebeard in strength, that kind of hype puts him > any YC1

Beckmann isn't exactly a YC1, he's Shanks's vice captain, not a much younger and weaker subordinate, still Weevil should be around Beckmann's level if I had to guess

The sky splitting is nice from a visual standpoint but I hope to see Luffy finally land that hit on Kaido that throws him off his game FR.

Luffy needs to hit Kaido the way Zoro scarred Kaido.
Something where Oda can really draw an emphasis on the damage, like Zoro vs Kaido round 1.

Go read Zoro vs Kaido again and compare to everything else, his Asura attack, has the biggest emphasis about damage that any attack on Kaido has got so far.
- shaded eyes
- trembling on multiple panels
- panels and panels focused about his attack
- 8- 10 panels of blood leaked from this attack. Most blood leakage from any attack he received.

The list goes on, I want something like that for Luffy too.

Every non SH fight will suffer the same fate. I mean there was atleast some panels dedicated to these fights. Imagine Law and Midd vs Meme. Oda hasnt shown any interest in this fight. Wouldnt be suprised if Meme teleports somewhere else and pretends this fight never even occured.
Nah you have to consider relevancy.

Kid/Law/Big Mom/Zoro/Sanji/King/Queen are far more relevant characters than Jack/Peros/Inu/Neko ever were in this raid. Seriously, go count the number if chapters those 4 were missing, plus Raizo/Fukurokuju, the last 30-40 chapters. If we were to rank relevancy of remaining characters this arc from highest to lowest, imo:

- Luffy/Kaido/Yamato/Momo
- Zoro/King/Sanji/Queen/Kid/Law/Big Mom
- Killer/Hawkins/Strawhats/Kin/Kanjuro/Kiku/ Marco/Tama
- Neko/Inu/Jack/Peros/Raizo/Fukurokuju
- Apoo(for now)/Drake (for now)/Hyou/Denjiro/Kawamatsu/Izo/Asura
- Law's crew/Kids crew
- Irrelevant fodder/Smiles/etc

The only exception to this is Orochi, because his absence is a plot point (i.e. being "dead").

I wouldn't consider anyone in those first 2 tiers to be shafted in big moments. I expect Raizo/Fukurokuju to end in a few pages, just like this chapter. I'm 50/50 on Killer vs Hawkins ending as quickly, but I can see it being more like half a chapter instead. Drake vs Apoo has been irrelevant since Chapter 998, nearly 30 chapters ago, as they likely have entirely different roles now.

But I do expect to see full fights for King, Queen, Big Mom and Kaido. BM is way too deep in this arc to just leave. She isn't going to run away from Kid/Law, and I don't see Kid backing down. Someone is going to lose there.

Shichibukai vs Yonko commander debate can be put to bed once and for good.

Mihawk = Yonko lvl

Weevil = stronger than ANY YC1

Doffy,Hancock,Kuma,Law = all stronger than ANY YC2

Jinbe = stronger than any YC3s

Only Crocodile (nerfed by plot and Oda not realizing OP would last that long) and Moria drag down the Shichibukai.

And I bet you that retconned Croc is > any YC3 and out of shape PTS Moria is still going 50/50 with someone like Jack.
Kaido solos that whole group of Warlords.

PH Law >> Jack and Cracker.
Law did not destroy Smoker, who should we believe Seraphoenix or Caesar's henchmen who came to tell him an epic fight between Smoker and Law was going down?
Law's DF is ALL about oneshotting and Vergo jumped straight at him because he was confident in his haki, that doesn't prove shit regarding how close Law and Vergo were.
Stop making excuses. Law one shot Vergo. The same Vergo who beat Smoker like a dog.

Don't compare that trash Smoker to any YC. He loses to people like Daifuku and Oven. Current Luffy's CotC would knock his fodder ass out.
Why salty.

Must hurt knowing Zoro beats flying opponents without flying like them.
They have to nerf themselves for Zoro to fight them :josad:
Ofc he will because of the drug and hakai and bagua with coc ×2 and whatever damage takes against king
He will still behead kaido:moonwalk:
He isn't beheading Kaido. He's beheading Orochi. Shame you guys are going to cry with the coping

Jack should have died in Zou and Perospero was effectively placed in this bow for no purpose. Just one more chapter that gives me reason to believe that Wano is the arc that got the worst out of Oda's writing.
almost every characters that involved in Wano arc is either has no purpose or has random purpose, like Yamato :kobeha:

Inurashi and Nekumamushi fights are Off screened.“

And that fucking SoB is proud of what he is doing. And nobody wants to stop this degenerate clown. I swear I rather have now One Piece UN-finished, rather having one fucking trash chapter. Fuck that why do bad people like him not suffer from anything.

I really wish for Oda to enjoy time and life with his family in return for him not ever being able to draw or tell this despicable story, which had the potential to be the best SHOUNEN manga of all time, he fucking had the recipes, but it‘s evident that he has absolutely no idea, how to utilize it. Fucking fraud

Its comparable . Nami and usopp didnt even get a fight while other strawhats didnt even get a chapter. Oda is saving time he already did it with tobiroppo. :catcry:
Lets hope you are right and hope that we will get zoro and sanji greatness. :catrude:
Still not comparable. Oda wanted to drive home the idea that Usopp and Nami weren't defeating their enemies without help. Whether or not you liked it is up to you, but its clear that was the message. Jinbe, Franky and Robin got fights. They are combatants in a traditional sense. And if they received 1.5-2 chapter fights, Zoro and Sanji will 100% receive the same thing, if not more considering their opponents.

Inu/Neko are not relevant at all to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.