Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Momonosuke had a piece of Kaido, I don't understand why Sanji shouldn't. And no, stop with the bullshit "Sanji has no business with him", it's a strawhat's enemy so that's a big bullshit.

First of all, it’s headcanon singular not headcanons plural. Sorry, I’m starting to get really annoyed by this.

And literally the only headcanon I have is that logia awakening exists. Literally everything else follows logically from that.
How do you know they haven't had it for decades? Punk Hazard being a result of awakening?

The admirals were never meant to be the equals of the wsm.

Even Momonosuke had a piece of Kaido, I don't understand why Sanji shouldn't. And no, stop with the bullshit "Sanji has no business with him", it's a strawhat's enemy so that's a big bullshit.
Him and Zoro going to the roof after the Calamity fights. Luffy gets his ass whooped. Than Oda shows the support of the Wings of the PK. Stalling Kaido till Luffy gets back up. The Luffy defeats him and then they catch a glimpse as Luffy as the PK.

Last time we saw Mihawk and Shanks in a neutral situation, Mihawk is insulting Shanks in front of his entire crew and neither Shanks nor his crew stepped up.

Also in fairness I think Shanks >>> Kaido anyways. Just cuz they backed off from Shanks, which they knew fighting Shanks also means fighting Mihawk, doesn't mean they'll back off from Kaido too.
Nothing is more insulting than begging a YC3 for postponement.

How do you know they haven't had it for decades? Punk Hazard being a result of awakening?

The admirals were never meant to be the equals of the wsm.
They probably have had it for decades. I’m not disagreeing with that.

I’m just saying that we’ve probably never seen them actually use it, which means we’ve never seen them go all out and that Oda can get away with power-creeping them up for endgame.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Keep on coping. Peros had Neko beat down hard than Jack had inu. It's outright dishonest to say he is "nowhere near jack". Makes you look like a Jack.
Dishonesty is ignoring the shit a character had to go through before going down. I am not the one advocating people to ignore things that happened to a character to make another character look better. It's pretty clear who's the one coping here.

Status
Not open for further replies.