Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand anything.

It's not about how many types of haki you possess but the amount of damage output you can inflict. As well as other stats that can render your battle power more fruitful.
I agree but you cant deny that all top tiers have these powers. Kaido himself said that AdCoC is used by only top tiers, that you can count on fingers (i.e., Roger, Shanks, WB etc)

What do you mean by it doesn't matter? Jack literally took down 4 people stronger than Wanda and Carrot on top of multiple other Sulong Minks. Inu and Nek still needed to gang bang him to finally put him down. Meanwhile, Pero almost lost to Wanda and Carrot. They're not even comparable.
If neko and Jack are way above Pero
Then why couldn't he beat Pero in base or in sulong before inu ?
Why does he need sulonh so badly?
Why was he bloodied even tho he wasn't bloodied when the battle started

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I agree but you cant deny that all top tiers have these powers. Kaido himself said that AdCoC is used by only top tiers, that you can count on fingers (i.e., Roger, Shanks, WB etc)
Well you don't necessarily need CoC in order to damage Kaido in fact the Scabbards proved that. My point is just that what matters is the damage you inflict, your combat speed/reactions and other findamental stats that matter. If the AP is good enough of course it's likely that the character also wields ACoC judging off where the manga is leading but this is to be understood. We will find out how many top tiers possess it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I also thought about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.