Status
Not open for further replies.
first jack, dude survived Zuni sha and 2 admiral level opponent and dude didn’t even pass out from zunisha
Zunisha didn't hit Jack.
It only created a wawe who destroyed Jack ship.
We don't know how Jack did against Fujitora.
Sengoku isn't Admiral level anymore he's old.

He fought an army of Sulong, two dukes and so on
And the chapter is clear Sulong already damaged him only one attack mire was needed.

Black Maria beaten by robin and suddenly forgets she has haki??
Sasaki also forgot he has haki
Strong attacks can pierce Haki.
Haki don't makes you immune to blows.

I didn't say Wa no was flawless but complaining everyweek is too much.
This chapter is good and people are complaining only because Luffy is too strong now.

Why are Doflamingo wankers whining out of nowhere.

If you're aware of Parasite and dont fuck up around and let Doflamingo heal, he is done dude. He is gets stalemated by base Dressrosa Luffy

Stop comparing Doflamingo to King and Queen ffs
:suresure:

There is literally nothing to support that.

People trying to downplay the Captain calling him a “cheerleader” as if the character he’s fighting isn’t on the same level as Kaido lol. We’ll take Linlin, not a bad “2nd place“ reward :arnoling:
We're nearing the end, and Big Mom is one of the only characters who hasn't taken any "real" damage and you really think Law and Kidd are going to beat her ? Everything shows the reverse Big Mom won't fall on Wano

I still think Law and Kidd will inflict damage on her but it stops there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can.
See portray, see base Sanji not taking any significant damage to King and Queen after have fought against both.
What portrayal? Bickering and standing side by side? For how long did Sanji fight them?

Thats double standard, because a lot of people say sanji fighting queen makes queen look bad not sanji look good, so people (maybe you included) think that queen is not even close to king when its just not true based on the story.
I am not sure where the double standard is! It's common sense that you compare an unknown quantity with a known quantity to assess the former. Zoro, the known variable, has feats so it's only logical we judge King, the unknown variable, based on how well he performs against Zoro. Idc what others say about Sanji; I didn't say it.

I'm gonna take Kaidou's head
Go Killer we are the ones who's gonna take down Kaidou
Damn you are here to watch me fight them both?
- Eutass "Captain" Kidd
Ends up being the one who dealt the less damage against Kaidou

Kid fans should be fucking humble lol. Before Kid shows any feats again Big Mom, you all should stay quiet and be humble lol. You guys were mocking Law for being a cheerleader for Luffy in the first place :rolaugh:
No need to be humble he’s already shown impressive feats. Plus He’s fighting Big Mom. Y’all are acting like he’s fighting Apoo. Sure it sucks that his revenge on Kaido has been seemingly forgotten, but at the end of the day Oda still matched him up against a Yonko who he has some history with and he’s been doing well enough to stalemate her. We’re good. You guys will have to settle for the Lunarians head instead of the Dragons :cheers:

kaido is trash man, oda should hurry and give us his flashback, let's hope the rocks doesn't suck like he does.

Bee: stings kaido
kaido: ughhhh

jack was defeated by a stab, someone should remind oda that per-timeskip zoro and sanji can survive that.
and perospero was defeated by the same attack that he tanked earlier.

at least jack was right about one thing:

For that, you gotta establish King is really weak and comparable to Queen, which you can't! Zoro, on the other hand, had feats against the literal strongest character. Zoro's feats even at the lowest are way beyond anything the likes of Katakuri or Marco can accomplish.

Yeah, I've been a Zoro advocate for so long that it became a habit to me. I usually focus on Zoro's downplay but I don't wank him.
yeah, support him but be realistic, i think zoro will become famous all over the world after wanno arc but not for killing kaido

What portrayal? Bickering and standing side by side? For how long did Sanji fight them?
For how long se can't know, but he still got up immediatly.
Also, Zoro notices that Sanji's moves were different and asks him if he'll slow down him and if he's okay, because Zoro knows that Sanji Is usually someone that can keep up with him.

If King is able to give a real fight to Zoro, it simply means that King is that strong.

We already saw what Zoro is capable of with that monster like performance on the rooftop. That won't magically disappear or get scaled lower because denying what happened is impossible. Maybe some would have preferred if that section was a badly written fanfiction instead of the canon story but this isn't the case.

In this scenario, the simple reality is that King's strenght (where there a few discordant opinions right now) will have to be seriously reconsidered by some people.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy just confirmed that once you are not afraid of a yonko there is nothing else you need to fear Yonko>Admirals confirmed for the millionth time

We're nearing the end, and Big Mom is one of the only characters who hasn't taken any "real" damage and you really think Law and Kidd are going to beat her ? Everything shows the reverse Big Mom won't fall on Wano

I still think Law and Kidd will inflict damage on her but it stops there
That's exactly what I've been saying from the start as Big Mom who is pretty much on par with Kaido. Will lose without being weakened? It does not make sense. She suffered no damage she ain't weakened at all She fought few people compared to Kaido. But she's going to lose in a 2v1 against Kid and Law who don't have any type of advanced haki. It does not make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.