Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he doesn't want to kill millions lol.

What did Sengoku say about Whitebeard in 552?

Nothing could stop him including two shitty marines.

Glad you agree.
Because he doesnt want to kill millions?! LOL. headcanon.

sengoku can say anything about him but the facts that he couldnt defeat marine in his ’era’ show the fact.

sengoku said hes the strongest in the world and boom, akainu punch the shit out of him, debunked what sengoku said previously
:gokulaugh:

People should start redefining what a top tier in OP

For me anyone who has advanced haki and CoC is a top tier coz they are above YCs!
Anyone who splits the sky with CoC is Mid top tier/solid top tier

Unless Admirals have CoC. They aren't equal to Yonko... if they lack fs/adcoac, no chance for them to be really near Yonko

Yeah… Go on and reread please the chapter where WB avoided that war… tell me what was the excuse given? Was it that he was weaker? And afraid of losing? Or was it not explained in detail that many casualties would happen

you see, that’s the reason debating you guys is pointless… cause at least bring a solid argument… at least when bringing an event, do not ignore details like the “reason of not going to Wano”
And not be a one sided person who just bring shit up without looking into context

WB was told by Roger everything, including the war… this is why he was delaying Ace to go for Wano… he wanted Ace to be the flag bearer… groomed him to be the next generation leader… and to be the guy who fullfills the prophecy of that war…

WB knew that war is coming to wano regardless in 20 years from Oden death… going there would just make more casualties than what’s about to happen

For you to just say “WB avoided Kaido” and ignore this fact, it tells me the type of debate I’m having right now.. which is ignoring facts and details for the sake of agenda
Which fact

WB feared a war against kaido.
He clashed BM many times and didn't win
He also avoided BM a lot in the past

WB couldn't beat BM or kaido

Chapter 1032 kaido new ultimate hybrid awakening form .
Chapter 1033 last page luffy new gear 4 form
Mixed snake bound tank man in the ultimate gear
4 form.
1034 the best 1v1 in one piece begging :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Shiki stated that AFTER losing both of his legs, don't twist the facts. Shiki is no idiot, he wouldn't think of himself above Primebeard with such an insane nerf. Also, Garp and Sengoku aren't pirates, they can't usher in and lead a new era, that is something only a pirate does.

How much arguments do you still have to be debunked?
Shiki can never call WB, BM or prime Kaido "weakling "
He basically destroyed MF Hq and pushed 2 top marines to high diff while insulting them

Portrayal is clear,
BM, Kaido , wB and Shiki all respect each other strenght and also Roger...not once do they call them weak or so
They actually hype each other too

Status
Not open for further replies.