Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 3 top tiers flight 1 nerfed top tier
What do you except?
Didn't you just say that Admirals can't be Top Tiers without ACoC?
Shiki can never call WB, BM or prime Kaido "weakling "
He basically destroyed MF Hq and pushed 2 top marines to high diff while insulting them

Portrayal is clear,
BM, Kaido , wB and Shiki all respect each other strenght and also Roger...not once do they call them weak or so
They actually hype each other too
Collateral damage doesn't mean shit. He also never pushed Sengoku or Garp to High diff, lmao. He got trashed and thrown into prison without giving Garp or Sengoku a small lasting wound!
Right. But we saw how nerfed WB was at MF just compared to when Ace joined up.

He got hit by Squard. In Aces flashback he literally one shotted him when he slept.
What is the excuse for the rest of the WBP other than WB?
Losing his legs means he cant use his arms?
It means he can't use his precious blades in his hands, which is how his main fighting style was, so yeah, for sure a nerf.
You can't clash if you run away
:josad::josad:
Depends who you mean with running away?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That so wrong wasn't sanji lost I thought while taking about his body & king use that chance to attack? Just like Marco who was lost in thought & a folder was gonna take him out , ue point is so wrong bruh
It's not like Sanji's recalling super complicated stuff or anything. Marco's reminiscing his memories with the man that he loved the most when he couldn't even lift a finger while Sanji's already targetted and just dodged an attack from Queen. That's not even remotely close to being the same thing.

Didn't you just say that Admirals can't be Top Tiers without ACoC?

Collateral damage doesn't mean shit. He also never pushed Sengoku or Garp to High diff, lmao. He got trashed and thrown into prison without giving Garp or Sengoku a small lasting wound!

What is the excuse for the rest of the WBP other than WB?

It means he can't use his precious blades in his hands, which is how his main fighting style was, so yeah, for sure a nerf.

Depends who you mean with running away?
The yonko him or herself is the only top tier or close in their crew

If Marco and Jozu were admiral tier that would mean the WB pirates could just easily steamroll the marines. Because WB prime has to be worth several admirals

I honestly feel like Oda has created an environment where nothing feels like it matters anymore.

Like every single attack feels inconsequential, every single title feels useless. From Perospero out doing or at least doing just as good as Jack to Momo suddenly having reaction time to dodge Kaido to Sanji suddenly being able to fight Queen in base after getting nagged by Base King in Raid Suit, to Zoro not one shotting both King and Queen with Tatsumaki, nothing feels urgent anymore.

This manga is the absolute worst it has ever been

The yonko him or herself is the only top tier or close in their crew

If Marco and Jozu were admiral tier that would mean the WB pirates could just easily steamroll the marines. Because WB prime has to be worth several admirals
Aren't several of your partners on here pushing the YC being equal to Admirals agenda according to that WB still should've won Mf without issue then even a nerfed Yonkou should be well above an Admiral while Marco and Jozu downright are supposed to be on that level.

I'm so glad base Luffy keeps improving. I hated it when Luffy needed to use G4 just I fight a strong opponent (YC or higher) in the past.

Luffy can now clash with Kaido and slip the sky in base mode. That tells us slipping the sky is more of a haki feat than strength. Base Luffy's physical strength is not on hybrid Kaido's level.

This chapter also tells us Kaido was holding back early when he evenly clashed with Luffy earlier. I wonder if Luffy will be able to keep it up much longer this time. Hopefully he can. I feel like Wano arc is getting close to ending.
It's certainly getting close but thinking about the myriad of other characters and plot points and not only with how long Luffy may fight Kaido due to all of these plot points, it may take a while. Oda tends to drag out Luffy's fights to resolve all other plot points before the arc ends. Then you alsonjust have Big Mom here too lol. I don't even want to think about the possibility of her crew being involved when the island lands (even if I secretly want it to happen lol).

Blackbeard easy >>>>kaido
Luffy power up for beat BB 3 DF awakening and 3 adv haki is
Certainly awakening +gear 5 with a new ultimate CoC that only he can use :cheers:
Huh ? Wtf ? Especially , oda put lots of opponent in front of kaido to show the most strongest creature. Luffy will beat BB just one to one. That is difference.

And the biggest problem is Oda is doing too much.

We do not need adult Momo
We do not need Yamatrash
We do not need Momotaru bullshit

Everyone was on board with Roof Top fight ending Wano, One Piece had most interest then, majority, vast majority of fan base was loving roof top, they started out with "Leaders of New era", Oda needed to end wano at roof top with supernovas defeating Yonko

Jack only lost because he took so much damage while beating a army of sulong minks & right after that he got gang by sulong dukes so the damage he took was really overwhelming despite that he still was able to keep going on fighting because him losing now I understand why it makes sense it's not like a dog storm or cat is stronger than him , because remember base jack was handling them easy for days without rest yet they was getting time rest but still couldn't do anything to Jack, :kayneshrug: so it's cool for me Jack being down I had to re-think things over but I. Certain Dukes are out of it also
The writing of how this all went down was not bad at all. Some people, like @playa4321 are understandably upset by the fact that it was offscreened. Oda should have given the dukes a chapter of fighting at least.

Aren't several of your partners on here pushing the YC being equal to Admirals agenda according to that WB still should've won Mf without issue then even a nerfed Yonkou should be well above an Admiral while Marco and Jozu downright are supposed to be on that level.
Yc being equal to admirals is dumb. Even I think Kizaru mid diffs Marco.

But Primebeard is a walking force of nature. A calamity. Capable of mowing down most of marine HQ by himself.

Ever since the Katakuri fight I think Oda just went: "Fuck it. I don't have time for any kind of realistic power-growth anymore."

It's a mere shonen manga and that's how things go, but if we take previous decisions into account (Luffy struggling against freakin Caesar and Doflamingo) this insane growth in about 3-4 weeks in-manga time just doesn't make much sense.

At this point it's just best to accept it and ignore it though.

I learned that not having too much expectations in terms of logic/storywriting does wonders for your actual enjoyment of the series.
That's every shonen series though. It either takes time magic shit to make people stronger (DBZ, Bleach, etc) or random spurts of power growth due to resolve or some other shit.

Most protagonists are young men who surpass people who are 2,3,4x their age. It is what it is.

Yc being equal to admirals is dumb. Even I think Kizaru mid diffs Marco.

But Primebeard is a walking force of nature. A calamity. Capable of mowing down most of marine HQ by himself.
You have to get that they're only saying that due to the nature of his abilities as it can literally level continents if left unchecked, but in reality they'll always find a way to keep it in check as seen with Aokiji stopping his sea quake.
Destroying MF is not a big feat, it is a relatively small island, but the destroying all the individuals on it is a different matter.

Since we got the end of the duke fights this chapter and Orochi appeared in the end I predict that next chapter will be the end of the Wano baddies, with Fuku and Orochi going down for real this time, then the traitors(Hawkins and Apoo), then we'll go to the commanders and finish it off with the Yonko:zehaha:

Though my predictions are often wrong:emohiyo:
Highly doubt Orochi goes down until the absolute end of the arc. There is a reason Oda is keeping him alive. We don't know the reason yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.