[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji was a loss. He was the primary game solver yesterday and I like his aggressiveness towards the other player as he meant to keep the activity flowing. I believe that the mafia/SK viewed him as a threat because of that element.

We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.

Ekko is right that the scums might have been hiding in the shadows and we should try to look into that notion to see if there is a way forward. Nonetheless, I don't like @Zemmi this game.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
By highlighting this, do you accept his notion that the other two in his list are really sus, (i.e. Dr and Knight)?
Yep. I did say I lean scum on Prof and Knight. But I feel like a lot of players are scum reading Knight rn.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I mean yea 2 of the 3 scenarios that could have had makes him town. 1 out of the 3 is a big red flag as scum because I warned scummed in my post that what he said would be a horrible move for a scum player and then he walked back on it. I also fear I don't want to force a PR role to confirm in (which was scenario 1), with 2 just being I really misunderstood what he was saying and he wasn't implying what I thought he did at all.

I might just be overthinking the entire thing.
I think it will require prior meta knowledge to deduce this kind of scenarios so I don't have any knowledge about his gameplay. So far he striked me as someone who won't post hastily and then back track. I would like to wait for him to come online.

Zemmi

GodMommie
, I don't like @Zemmi this game.
Do you care to explain further?

If you are comparing me to when you use to play with me, I wouldn't go that route, since I have became lazy in my old age, as the people who have played with me can vouch for, I think they have gotten use to it now though.

Yuelyn

The main reason why I don't really like Knight is because he is kinda playing similar to the All Stars game where he was scum. I'm not talking about his inactivity, but his posts. They seem similar to that game. Like trying to be helpful by explaining stuff and I feel like he is somewhat parroting others.

Fuji was a loss. He was the primary game solver yesterday and I like his aggressiveness towards the other player as he meant to keep the activity flowing. I believe that the mafia/SK viewed him as a threat because of that element.

We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.

Ekko is right that the scums might have been hiding in the shadows and we should try to look into that notion to see if there is a way forward. Nonetheless, I don't like @Zemmi this game.
Fuji was also suspecting Sallucion IIRC. Just to complete the matter, although he then shifted the attention onto Lanji. There was also BleakAsh he was suspecting I guess.

I imagine that scums probably thought Fuji wasn't a Town power role because of his initial reaction in the game with that Luffy face and his subsequent explanation.

But still I think independently from this point the odds that one of the three has to do with the kill is highter than a frame attempt because it was 3 Players he was suspecting rather consistently, not just one. I would actually say 4, because Prof was still someone he never claimed or seemed to stop suspecting. He just shifted his attention.

@Dr_Professor83 @TheKnightOfTheSea @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

detailed thoughts on each other would be greatly appreciated

no half assed wishy washy one liners pls
I’ll give the TKOTS a slight scum lean after his read list since all of his reads were Town/Null which is a flag.

I’ll give Lanji a null read. Some of this post seem well enough but there’s nothing I’ve seen him post that I can’t see being posted as scum. I appreciate the increase in activity from him but it came after Fuji brought up scum being happy about the thread being dead and some votes on him so that diminishes it.

We’re talking about 9 post from TKOTS and 18 from Lanji, neither of which I’ve played with before (Lanji extremely briefly on NF), so

I would agree with you on this but it honestly bothered me when he said I misunderstood. I don't know why this bothers me as much as it does though. Maybe because I said it would be a really stupid move for scum to do, or he might have back tracked because he realized it's stupid for town to do, or even maybe I really did misunderstand but I'm not the only person who caught that so I do not know.
I have said something similar to start my last 3 games. You can check my D1 in the JoJo Game, Genshin Game, & the Harry Potter Game for a similar post D1.

I always get accused of rolling wolf D1 when I come in joking and I always tell everyone I’ll prove that I’m Town.

Yuelyn

@Dr_Professor83 Since you are here, I need to ask this lol. Why vote Xlaw last dp? Voting the host? I didn't understand this.
I'm not sure if you talked about this before.

@Dr_Professor83 Since you are here, I need to ask this lol. Why vote Xlaw last dp? Voting the host? I didn't understand this.
I'm not sure if you talked about this before.
I was just joking with Xlaw because I’m friendly with him. My vote stayed on Bograd for most of D1 in the Genshin Game because he wouldn’t give me my Law tag and he wasn’t even playing lol.

@Finalbeta I still want to talk about this. The day ended on us last time.
I did basically preemptively assume he would factor the OMGUS thing since it had happened before his vote shift onto BleakAsh and it was easy to spot on the first try for Fuji, but then in the last re read I discovered that Fuji had actually only considered it later so in that post I changed my opinion of Fuji, because that was a key piece I was missing, in fact then his voting patterns would make much more sense since they were well more justified. But overall I did see where you were coming from with your original doubts on him since you were sussing him for voting you that easily originally and then the shift on Bleak in that deeming it as backtracking from him perhaps afraid of your pressure (I actually don't agree he felt afraid of your pressure).

I would overall catalogue you as slightly sus, I admit I also didn't like the OMGUS too despite Fuji's first vote on you was far from optimal.

You also are telling that you joking is not something you never do which is something I cannot know so for me that matter is null for now.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Any other reason why you town read him? Scum can easily do that as well. I remember scum Usopp doing this in a prev game.
ur playing?

Anyway, the main reason why I town him for doing that is cause him and Fuji were the only ones active in a period where the thread was basically dead. I also like the vibe I'm getting from him in general, but I don't think he's 100% confirmed town, I just like him so far.

@Dr_Professor83 @TheKnightOfTheSea @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

detailed thoughts on each other would be greatly appreciated

no half assed wishy washy one liners pls
I like Lanji. He's D1 posts were informative and he contribiuted enough. I want to see more from him though

Prof did admittingly have some few sketchy interactions with Fuji, but I feel a really good vibe from Prof so far, but I'll change my mind if he does scummy stuff.

So you are pretty much town and neutral. Do you have suspicion on someone?
I don't like Bleakash at all. He panicked, said so many random sus shit, etc. I don't know how much leniency he should get, cause I know he's a newbie and i'd feel bad if I made him feel unwelcomed

who would you be ok with yeeting into the fire today?
If u put a gun to my head and told me choose, I'd probably say Bleak. He comes off as so nervous and some of his behavior is just sus af.

I ran a scan on the thread and here's what I found:

Minimum posters
Sallucion - basically 5 posts of irrelevance
Don - Subbed in Sallu and got 1 post (i.e. greeting) then poofed away
Sanji - Half of his posts are related to his new job and why he couldn't commit such activity. Bragged about himself and his previous wins, then asked what it meant to have a no lynch on D1.
Alibaba - 7 posts so far and talked about some jokes and avy. Nothing could really be harnessed with all those fluffs.
Knight - his 9 posts contained how he caught up in the thread and commit to being more active only to re-read the thread and re-commit to be active before he threw shade at Don's single post.
Midnight - 11 posts of nothing tbh
Ryu - nothing of substance

Top posters
Bleak - he actually had more content as compared to the players above and he mentioned how solid Lanji's posts were. He also gave his read and tried to move the thread in a positive direction.
Lanji - I tried to understand his posts from my own perspective and nothing really struck me to view him as scum aside from a couple of posts where he was kinda defensive but that's given considering how he was pushed by the more aggressive Fuji. I would have done so, too if I was in his shoes.
Ekko - Brought some arguments and views that I expected from his town play and I am kinda satisfied with how he scum hunted alongside Fuji.
Kagura - for someone who hasn't played for 2 years, I am impressed with his level of activity and how he tried to move the game. Gave several reads on why Fuji, Prof, and Ekko are town - to which I also agreed btw. And why Knight on the other could be scum. He is still tryna point that one out this DP.
Doc - I like his posts, nothing really scummy. It's hard to say how active a scum could be but he made quite a performance last day.
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
Zemmi - this is just all meta. I have played a lot of times with her and when she's town, you would expect her craft to actually lead the way. She's known to that. But things might have been changed for the worse and hence the reason why she seemed like Beta.

So far, my top sus are among the low posters while Knight, Midnight, and Alibaba are the top 3 candidates for being scums. Like I said, scums might have been lurking but actually reading the entire phase.

Runner-up is Sanji.

Top possible indie: Beta or Zem. I lean on the former.

For the rest of the top posters, I will consider them as town lean for now until something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.