Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how there's a "#YamatoStinks" tag up there:milaugh:, and it's one of the top tags too:optimistic:, people must really dislike her, can't say i like her either, don't hate her either, she's just...kinda there i guess? She feels like a "important now but irrelevant later" type of character, can't say that's very charming.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
She wasn't unconscious. She literally got up and followed Usopp and Nami until Nami defeated her.
you can literally see she was unconcious she was shown with white eyes and everything just like every unconcious person in op, she woke up later but that doesn't mean she wasn't unconcious, wtf is wrong with you people?:nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans use Zoro for feats the same way Mihawk fans use Zoro for feats tbh πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Who’s King moron 🀣
@True God Moe

Sanji fans use Zoro for feats the same way Mihawk fans use Zoro for feats tbh πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Who’s King moron 🀣
First, I barely see any Mihawk fans here.
Second, since I'm not gonna be on this thread too much today, I'll summon Moeron so y'all can deal with this annoying guy

@Pan D. A. Man here you go bro, shows yours

you can literally see she was unconcious she was shown with white eyes and everything just like every unconcious person in op, she woke up later but that doesn't mean she wasn't unconcious, wtf is wrong with you people?:nicagesmile:
It seems Luffy pummeled Kaido into unconsciousness until he went to human form back then as well? Because Kaido had white eyes and everything.

Damm, mate I never saw such pathetic argument lmao, either you're a complete retard or you're trolling, I could straight up find better counters to my own arguments instead of being a petty shit lmao
Wtf, I literally showed you how dog shit things you mentioned are and you are out here tripping and got your panties wet. Do you have shit in the place of your brain, even a 1 day old child can understand how I have owned you in this debate

Sanji got called a one man army by luffy, how is it not hype? How can any relatively mentally stable perso ever think that it's not hype?
Exactly what does that imply? Zoro was capable of defeating 150+ people back in Whiskey Peak, even East Blue Zoro was worth several 100 men, Luffy could defeat 50,000 people in FMI. So how does Luffy saying Sanji is equal to 1000 men hype him up? What does 1000 men hype mean? Zoro with his tatsumaki can literally wipe out an entire army.

You need to have a working brain to understand what I mean. That's an empty statement with no concrete basis. An actual hype would be say Luffy splitting sky, Zoro permanently scarring Kaido. What Luffy said is not quantifiable besides Sanji being able to defeat 1000 foot soldiers, even a low tier can do that.

His flames were literally compared to that of gods
Lmaoo miss me with that fake ass Lunara shit, Zoro is literally defeating the real last survivor of Lunara

e didn't even flinch from king's kicks, I like how you forgot to mention all the downsides to the moments zoro had, but literally made up stuff to downplay sanji, that's how pathetic and insecure you are?
Wtf, he said "Oooff" you brain dead trash can

"hE dIdN't eVeN fLiNcH" fucking lying dipshit get the fuck outta here you troll virgin

Mihawk is someone Zoro wants to surpass.
Sanji is someone Zoro doesn't give a shit about.

There is a difference. Mihawk is what Zoro wants to become, if Gol D Roger fans uses Luffy for hype when he was featless that's quite alright.

But Mihawk has his own hype
World's Strongest swrodsman meaning stronger than Zoro
Black Blade
Grand Line Shaking duel
Legend Among Men by Whitebeard

There is a difference. Mihawk is what Zoro wants to become, if Gol D Roger fans uses Luffy for hype when he was featless that's quite alright.

Black Blade
Grand Line Shaking duel
Im just poking fun you know.

Wtf, I literally showed you how dog shit things you mentioned are and you are out here tripping and got your panties wet. Do you have shit in the place of your brain, even a 1 day old child can understand how I have owned you in this debate

Exactly what does that imply? Zoro was capable of defeating 150+ people back in Whiskey Peak, even East Blue Zoro was worth several 100 men, Luffy could defeat 50,000 people in FMI. So how does Luffy saying Sanji is equal to 1000 men hype him up? What does 1000 men hype mean? Zoro with his tatsumaki can literally wipe out an entire army.

You need to have a working brain to understand what I mean. That's an empty statement with no concrete basis. An actual hype would be say Luffy splitting sky, Zoro permanently scarring Kaido. What Luffy said is not quantifiable besides Sanji being able to defeat 1000 foot soldiers, even a low tier can do that.

Lmaoo miss me with that fake ass Lunara shit, Zoro is literally defeating the real last survivor of Lunara

Wtf, he said "Oooff" you brain dead trash can

"hE dIdN't eVeN fLiNcH" fucking lying dipshit get the fuck outta here you troll virgin

Black Blade
Grand Line Shaking duel

Saying oof=flinching
:smart:

Also you do get there's a difference between hype and feats right? Lol hype is what makes the fan base fire up and ready to see their favorites get some feats

Sanji never even went all out yet, just chill out, shut up, half your arguments are about zoro being stronger, something I didn't argue against, and enjoy this fucking story about a stretchy boi and his pals

except he got back immediately after while ulti remained on the ground for a while
Bro this happened in 1013, from then Nami and Co did not stop running, we only saw a panel of them again in 1015 which again they were still running. By the time they reached Bao Huang in 1016 while they didn't stop running Ulti was already with them.
It is pretty clear what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.