Status
Not open for further replies.
How does mythical fruit alone or ancient race means you are stronger? You are a tier above your fellow crewmates?

There's no yc1 tier or warlord level or tier
There are tiers and there always has been, stop spreading misinformation.

Splitting the sky is an Yonkou exclusive thing and only they do it, that is Oda's way of signalling that you're on that level, which means in Oda's mind there is a Yonkou level.

Admiral is a direct powerscaling rank, mother carmel even used to explain where she thinks Big mom could scale up too.
Tiers are a thing in OP.

Saying "Off" = expression of pain you dumb fuck that's what i said. Sanji is saying off cuz blocking King's kick is hurt him despite having very very high durability suit that by his own admisison saved his life

You need some concrete like World's Strongest Swordsman is hype above all swordsman that includes Shanks, Big Mom, Rayleigh, Zoro, Fuji and other top tiers.

A feat can also act as a hype as Zoro blocking a full power attack from two emperors, where now Zoro is in a class where can do something absolutely unthinkable.

What does Sanji being equal to 1000 foot soldiers even? What baring does it have on power scaling? It just puts him in a class with every fighter who is equal to 1000 foot soldiers and more. I am talking real concrete hype that we can use to scale Sanji

Riiiight he never went all out yet he got his ass beat by King, Vergo and Doffy. All Sanji has done is eat shit throughout entirety of post TS and strongest opponent he has defeated is Wadatsumi.
Hence why Sanjitards needs to stick to garbage shit like Chicken wings of pirate king something no Zoro fan gives a fuck about.
Post automatically merged:

I'd recommend you hold your horses before you hype Luffy again. Oda is a troll, nothing stopping him from Making Kaido drop Luffy again.
He isn't hurt, he is putting a lot of efforts? Do you work out? If you did you'd understood that saying "oof" literally doesn't mean shit lol

No, zoro scaring kaido is not hype, it is impressive, there's a difference, hype would be zoro getting enma, that hype was rewarded by zoro cutting kaido (and possibly zkk)

If you think sanji getting beaten by doffy an L, then you should consider zoro getting bsk ass kicked by apoo in their first fight as an L too, him fainting should also be an L because apparently getting a small bone f fracture meanw loosing

And king literally did no damage bro, what are you on?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bro Nami and Co literally didn't stop running towards Bao Huang from that point forward, when they reached there Ulti was already with them, unless she got knocked for 30 seconds it is pretty clear what happened.
Okay, so she randomly decided to run in human form?
Laughs, and decided randomly after the blow to instantly regress to human form the moment he received the blow.
Interesting...
ODA is on another level.

Ah well, come tomorrow this thread'll be done and over it with so might as well just leave and be over with it, was a pretty dead thread though, just proves the fact that the only time these threads get going is when it provides " big feats" for characters like Zoro and luffy, and occasionally Sanji as well, or anything thing in that department really, sigh, what can you do, it's WG we're talking about:kata:

I'm already bracing myself for disappointment that there's an entire chapter dedicated to Fuku Vs Raizo next week, because I'm pretty sure this shit is going to get panels and more featured panels.

@playa4321

What a fucking weird thing... Even the ID guards were awake. But there is something wrong here... When WW, or JACK were knocked out they didn't regress to their human form, I remember that KAKU, when being knocked out by ZORO ASURA ZORO, returned from his hybrid to human form... The same with SASAKI and the others, what a strange thing... I mean, they got knocked out, they should go back to their BASE forms.
theyre not knocked out

Damm, mate I never saw such pathetic argument lmao, either you're a complete retard or you're trolling, I could straight up find better counters to my own arguments instead of being a petty shit lmao

Sanji got called a one man army by luffy, how is it not hype? How can any relatively mentally stable perso ever think that it's not hype?

His flames were literally compared to that of gods

He didn't even flinch from king's kicks, I like how you forgot to mention all the downsides to the moments zoro had, but literally made up stuff to downplay sanji, that's how pathetic and insecure you are?

Lol
he destroyed you with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.