Status
Not open for further replies.
The awakening of the Zoan was presented more as a debuff than a buff, as it takes away the user's rationality. Though, I believe Kaido can have it, and he's probably gotten over the issue of becoming irrational.
Ouch, Alpha warned me about you, Cannibal, you're a monster, but you've still much to learn:beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Alright, Roger?, The thread is dead, good sir, if you will, can you bury it?, Well then again it's up to you, anyways, no use hanging around a graveyard, White hawk signing out:optimistic:.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Because doffy is tricky

Stop hyping doffy for being called tricky & powerful
We know he's tricky and strong

Smoothie got better hype from Oda but y'all talking about "tricky and powerful "

LAW was also called complicated by kaido himself, kaido also referred to Luffy, Kid and Law as being monsters in their own way.

Monsters in their own ways + Complicated.

LAW was basically named after what ODA said about Doffy on SBS.

LAW > DOFFY is a fact, not a speculation anymore at this point.

But LAW received BLITZ from KAIDO...:kappa:

How monstrous is KAIDO?:afrokappa:
LOL :afrokappa:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Just like she randomly decided to attack Nami again in human form, because literally nothing is stopping her from going into hybrid again.
Does it really hurt you to admit that ULTI was knocked out at the time of the hit and regressed to his BASE form and only then recovered? If she had been conscious as you claim she is, she would have stood up or given a sign of it when she fell to the ground, but she landed white-eyed and totally blank, with no sign that she was conscious, she didn't speak a word and only then through of their ZOAN recovery they regained consciousness and went after NAMI.

:kobeha:
Doffy haters are in complete disarray
Oda "Smoothie is very strong /powerful "
Oda " doffy is tricky and powerful "

Oda doesn't view Doffy as someone very powerful, just tricky and powerful

You're the one coping.
Doffy throughout the manga accomplished his goals or won coz he was tricky not because he was someone very powerful

Does it really hurt you to admit that ULTI was knocked out at the time of the hit and regressed to his BASE form and only then recovered? If she had been conscious as you claim she is, she would have stood up or given a sign of it when she fell to the ground, but she landed white-eyed and totally blank, with no sign that she was conscious, she didn't speak a word and only then through of their ZOAN recovery they regained consciousness and went after NAMI.
Zoans recovery in 30 seconds? I literally explained to you how she couldn't be knocked out even for minutes. Won't bother any further lol

I guess, the lack of excitement seeing Luffy sky-splitting is due to the fact that he performed so poorly in previous rounds. Oda should just make him this strong and win in the first round before Udon, then :smoothy::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.