[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also @Ekkologix I'm on my phone so I'm not going to look back but I think you said you assumed I was indie, why would you assume that and not that I could be mafia? I think you even said the same thing about Beta.

I don't think I really understand the case on gambit vs beta thing.

As for Ali I kinda understand this one because of the entire give up attitude they have.
Gambit looks to me to be SK hunting with his FB comment. That and his calling 1.0 me Town core and apparently being so for multiple people when the most I got was him town leaning on me, then him saying I sussed Ryu when i never did and then him ignoring my entire thing with Bleak.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I dont scum read Ali hence why i didnt comment on it, I commented instead on people i believe to be apart of the team that murdered 1.0 me, im vindicative like that.
Knight whom you are substituting now didn't really give town vibes so I'm not sure I can rule you out of suspicion yet. I like that you are more active now, but you can't say you are avenging Fuji 1.0.

Imagine accusing me of OMGUS when you are sussing another guy that has nothing to do with me, I subbed in therefore my thoughts are my own. Knight was town and so whatever he said should not reflect on me and what you think.

Therefore this comment of yours makes no sense and seems kinda defensive tbh.
Uh no. You and your predecessor are one single player and his actions and tells, speak for yourself, too.

Knight whom you are substituting now didn't really give town vibes so I'm not sure I can rule you out of suspicion yet. I like that you are more active now, but you can't say you are avenging Fuji 1.0.
Fair enough, i don't really mind.

I can say that, I am avenging myself because I am towna gain. Don't really know why I shouldn't say that lmao.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Actually no, you should judge a subee for their actions and not for what their predecessor did.

And action wise there wasnt much there either if you catch my drift.
Indeed that is what I told Wris earlier to her subbing in.

Though you know I was lynched in that one game because of my predessor, so the previous person's play can't be completely ignored.

Indeed that is what I told Wris earlier to her subbing in.

Though you know I was lynched in that one game because of my predessor, so the previous person's play can't be completely ignored.
Sure cant but Tkots wasnt super scummy even when I was reading through D1, since Bleak/Lanji and Prof caught my attention more.

I do agree that his reads today were awfully diplomatic but it could be chalked up to him not being fully caught up or not paying attention to the game.

But he's town.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Fair enough, i don't really mind.

I can say that, I am avenging myself because I am towna gain. Don't really know why I shouldn't say that lmao.
Fuji 1.0 is dead. You are a different role now. You can't say such things to make yourself look like a town. It feels like the sole reason why we should believe you is because you are trying to out the scums who killed your 1.0.

Fuji 1.0 is dead. You are a different role now. You can't say such things to make yourself look like a town. It feels like the sole reason why we should believe you is because you are trying to out the scums who killed your 1.0.
I still played that role, and I am town so while I understand where you are coming from I will say what I feel like. You are free to interpret it however you like though.

And thats false because I didnt speak of avenging my 1.0 self until now, my actions earlier had none of that drive in it.

We still don’t even have enough votes for an Alibaba lynch and the thread is sputtering again.

I was hoping it would pick up and there would be some options today. Can’t say I love majority lynch.
alibaba
midnigth
sanji
are low hanging fruit that will contribute very little regardless of alignment

at the very least I was hoping he would do or say something to defend himself but he doesnt seem to care

if I cant successfully push any alternatives
I see no reason why he should keep him around another day.

not sure if those three names sanji mentioned is

as for your question @Dr_Professor83
beta
prob isnt mafia
fuji 1.0s flip and knowing how adamant he was to push not just his case
but also others (knight) would be extremely bold of him. I think @Fuji too will agree with me there .

@Gambit it seems like you missed my question again
who would you have voted last dp

Status
Not open for further replies.