[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for your question @Dr_Professor83
beta
prob isnt mafia
fuji 1.0s flip and knowing how adamant he was to push not just his case
but also others (knight) would be extremely bold of him. I think @Fuji too will agree with me there .
I disagree man, the essence of you saying he isn't Mafia is because he is more careful and cowardly as scum but thats exactly what makes his play weird here, he didnt push me really ( just kept mentioning me offhandedly as a possible guy he was thinking about and then Knight and Ali ( going with the majority here)), he's playing it very safe honestly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He went from here to here @Ekkologix

He called his D1 arguments good and then tore into his D1 not long after.
yea what about it, he got a new read off beta on day 2
im more surprised why r u suddenly swapping to him

It's morning for me so I'm still processing.

btw I see some people voting for Gamit for his supposedly Beta inconsistency. Reading those parts again, I can't decide if you are voting Gambit because he didn't pressurize Bleak or Ryu Kishi enough for a lynch or that he thought Beta might be an SK? If it's the later, then I'm sure I have seen a couple more leaning towards Beta as an indie. I wonder why you do not highlight them instead.
umm no im actually opposed to gambit's wagon not voting on it xdd
think u got the wrong person

You said that same shit earlier, please tell us why you think that as its kind of a weird thing to assume.
which part of the post u mean?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also @Ekkologix I'm on my phone so I'm not going to look back but I think you said you assumed I was indie, why would you assume that and not that I could be mafia? I think you even said the same thing about Beta.
you arent bothering anyone
u r just there
its indie 101

dont recall calling beta an indie. i think hes just town

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagura @Zemmi 4 votes on Ali and the thread was silent, votes on Gambit and suddenly people are here.
That's because Gambit is probably not scummy. Not in my book anyway. When you accuse someone who wasn't in many people's scum books, it raises an interest,curiosity and obv the person who got accused himelf came to defend himself. Mafia is inactive in this game but it changed when you took Knight's place so you are definitely a reason why there is a surge in activity.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i personally dont think gambit is mafia. he isnt playing like one
idk about SK, but im leaning more just town
the amount of heat he is getting is a good indication of that too

That's because Gambit is probably not scummy. Not in my book anyway. When you accuse someone who wasn't in many people's scum books, it raises an interest,curiosity and obv the person who got accused himelf came to defend himself. Mafia is inactive in this game but it changed when you took Knight's place so you are definitely a reason why there is a surge in activity.
How do you know Mafia became active once i subbed in? Unless you are accusing me of being Mafia? Smells like TMI here.

And i disagree with the rest, usually Mafia is fine with a silent thread, it could be both cases - People who town read him and if he is scum scum coming to help him.

Kagu Nyan

oh

we r missing a night kill

33% chance doc protected a victim
33% chance maf and SK shot same target
33% chance maf roleblocked SK
I agree with the second. I think Mafia is inactive and lazy this game so they decided to shoot the most active person.

Like Alibaba has 4 votes and Me/Lanji/Prof vote Gambit and people flip their shit, its hilarious really.

I refuse to believe that all the people active here are townies who are ''genuinely'' concerned about Gambit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Kagura @Zemmi 4 votes on Ali and the thread was silent, votes on Gambit and suddenly people are here.
depends on how u look at it

earlier none was incriminating ali, its either silence of people trying to look away from him

now its people incriminating gambit and trying to go for him

overall thoughts:
gambit - town
ali - scum

Can you two pitch me your Gambit case @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fuji ?

aside from beta
I think gambit has done a great job of pinning all his sus reads on low hanging fruit or tbh just inactive posters.
to reiterate his top 3 susses last dp noting neither of us were confronted by gambit , voted or pressured. as at this time last dp I had not posted , sallu has posted nothing but fluff ,ryu kushi as well and those were his top 3 susses.
coming in to this dp its sanji , midnight and alibaba. doesnt take much to point out those three and if you have played enough games here ,those 3 wouldnt play any differently regardless of alignment. gambit is exactly aware of players like this.

I think this is the most damning

Fuji was a loss. He was the primary game solver yesterday and I like his aggressiveness towards the other player as he meant to keep the activity flowing. I believe that the mafia/SK viewed him as a threat because of that element.

We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.

Ekko is right that the scums might have been hiding in the shadows and we should try to look into that notion to see if there is a way forward. Nonetheless, I don't like @Zemmi this game.
But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.

We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.
and who is his vote this dp ?

thats right
the wagon that was picking up alibaba

and who are in his top sus reads
thats right am not listed here either
I ran a scan on the thread and here's what I found:

Minimum posters
Sallucion - basically 5 posts of irrelevance
Don - Subbed in Sallu and got 1 post (i.e. greeting) then poofed away
Sanji - Half of his posts are related to his new job and why he couldn't commit such activity. Bragged about himself and his previous wins, then asked what it meant to have a no lynch on D1.
Alibaba - 7 posts so far and talked about some jokes and avy. Nothing could really be harnessed with all those fluffs.
Knight - his 9 posts contained how he caught up in the thread and commit to being more active only to re-read the thread and re-commit to be active before he threw shade at Don's single post.
Midnight - 11 posts of nothing tbh
Ryu - nothing of substance

Top posters
Bleak - he actually had more content as compared to the players above and he mentioned how solid Lanji's posts were. He also gave his read and tried to move the thread in a positive direction.
Lanji - I tried to understand his posts from my own perspective and nothing really struck me to view him as scum aside from a couple of posts where he was kinda defensive but that's given considering how he was pushed by the more aggressive Fuji. I would have done so, too if I was in his shoes.
Ekko - Brought some arguments and views that I expected from his town play and I am kinda satisfied with how he scum hunted alongside Fuji.
Kagura - for someone who hasn't played for 2 years, I am impressed with his level of activity and how he tried to move the game. Gave several reads on why Fuji, Prof, and Ekko are town - to which I also agreed btw. And why Knight on the other could be scum. He is still tryna point that one out this DP.
Doc - I like his posts, nothing really scummy. It's hard to say how active a scum could be but he made quite a performance last day.
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
Zemmi - this is just all meta. I have played a lot of times with her and when she's town, you would expect her craft to actually lead the way. She's known to that. But things might have been changed for the worse and hence the reason why she seemed like Beta.

So far, my top sus are among the low posters while Knight, Midnight, and Alibaba are the top 3 candidates for being scums. Like I said, scums might have been lurking but actually reading the entire phase.

Runner-up is Sanji.

Top possible indie: Beta or Zem. I lean on the former.

For the rest of the top posters, I will consider them as town lean for now until something more.
it appears fairly inconsistent to me and I want to know why it is
really looks like feigning contribution to me

Kagu Nyan

How do you know Mafia became active once i subbed in? Unless you are accusing me of being Mafia? Smells like TMI here.

And i disagree with the rest, usually Mafia is fine with a silent thread, it could be both cases - People who town read him and if he is scum scum coming to help him.
I thought of your predecessor as scum and so that makes you a suspect for me automatically. I don't know what's TMI?

Status
Not open for further replies.