Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dude just be rational and remove the fanboy glasses, was Zoro defeated yes or no?
Chill and check ur sugar levels.

It is not that easy to gauge. What do you count as defeat?

I split this between temporary and full defeat.

Full defeat is when you can't continue until the end and we know this isn't the case. Just like with luffy. He got clapped 3 times already but he is still not "defeated" so to say.

Seth

โ€Ž
@Seth You dont even know what we were talking about and yet you blindly liked Nicks comment?
Post automatically merged:

Must be Perospero on the floor then.
I like people fighting.

Chill and check ur sugar levels.

It is not that easy to gauge. What do you count as defeat?

I split this between temporary and full defeat.

Full defeat is when you can't continue until the end and we know this isn't the case. Just like with luffy. He got clapped 3 times already but he is still not "defeated" so to say.
He got defeated for his time there, he will go back but at that moment he was defeated. And to be fair he couldnt continue up until he was miraculously healed by Chopper.

Seth

โ€Ž
He got defeated for his time there, he will go back but at that moment he was defeated. And to be fair he couldnt continue up until he was miraculously healed by Chopper.
It was a temporary defeat. Just like with Luffy.

Full "defeat" so to say is something like Jack and Peros this chapter. Since they are officialy announced as defeated and they won't continue interrupting. ( Unless Oda showcases his low iq again and they just stand up next time ).

It was a temporary defeat. Just like with Luffy.

Full "defeat" so to say is something like Jack and Peros this chapter. Since they are officialy announced as defeated and they won't continue interrupting. ( Unless Oda showcases his low iq again and they just stand up next time ).
That is still a defeat though, thats all I was saying and you got people like Stairs and Nick outright denying it because why?

Seth

โ€Ž
That is still a defeat though, thats all I was saying and you got people like Stairs and Nick outright denying it because why?
Yes, but a temporary one. Which is half assed.

If this manga was half-serious Kaido would end the alliance before next lunch but well... Oda.
You realize I just jumped in to fuck with you and I don't necessarily care about ur bout unless I'm involved:doffytroll:

Yes, but a temporary one. Which is half assed.

If this manga was half-serious Kaido would end the alliance before next lunch but well... Oda.
You realize I just jumped in to fuck with you and I don't necessarily care about ur bout unless I'm involved:doffytroll:
A defeat is still a defeat, rest is semantics. The facts are they are denying its even a temporary defeat. Well whatever.

And yes i know you like trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.