[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A compromise between two players isn’t exactly helpful. If we actually had everyone who cares enough about this game to vote around we could decide if one side could be persuaded or if we could agree on a third target. Zem is a name that’s been thrown around as a potential 3rd wagon.

I’d rather get everyone on the Gambit train but if it’s not possible then I’m willing to move to the Alibaba wagon. I don’t have a town read on Alibaba so it isn’t something I’d oppose at the cost of a no lynch if the Alibaba wagoners won’t budge. But I think Gambit has a higher chance of flipping Scum.
then swap

@Kagura I find my reasoning for what I said about Dr to be pretty adequate, I read him as town because he said something specific but he changed it and said I misunderstood. So if that statement he said was a misunderstanding, and the sole reason I thought he was town it would change.

@Ekkologix I just missed putting Lanji on the list, he seems pretty good to me, not someone I would suspect atm.

As for Ali, I don't know I kinda get that frustrated bored town from him, who just has given up. I do'nt recall playing with them before I might have but I don't remember their style of play if so.

As for Gambit, even though it was explained about the inconciensty I still don't really get it. I don't find him exactly suspicious besides he suspects me :milaugh: but he hasn't played with me in awhile, so I will give him a pass on that.

Also @Ekkologix you keep mentioning Knight before he subbed out, what is you main driving force behind not giving Fuji a chance and basing it all on Knight play? Did he do something I missed that was particularly scummy besides be inactive?
i liked knight day 1 for posting after me
i dont like him/his slot day 2 for resisting alibaba wagon

@Ekkologix

Opinions on Fuji (Knight) and Gambit? Any particular reason you didn't seem to sus the latter particularly?

I have sus on Prof as well that being said.

I think these 3 look the worst right now and should be the first to be resolved in PoE for our current knowledge.

But of course Ali's flip is important to confirm the validity of this. I explained the matter more accurately in a post I typed a few hours I go.

@Ekkologix

Opinions on Fuji (Knight) and Gambit? Any particular reason you didn't seem to sus the latter particularly?

I think these 3 look the worst right now and should be the first to be resolved in PoE for our current knowledge.

But of course Ali's flip is important to confirm the validity of this. I explained the matter more accurately in a post I typed a few hours I go.
ago*

Emil

Certified Memelord
J

Don’t make changes. It’s almost 1 hour ish left. I’m not sure we will get 8 votes in the meantime.
fair rip

@Ekkologix

the wagon is fueled by people i scum read so i dont read gambit as mafia at all now but could be SK

Emil

Certified Memelord
id wanna yeet zem/prof next day tbh

consider an iso of the dead players tonight pls guys

they would kill active players that r town read

it doesnt seem they r power role hunting. they r just killing activity

our cops/trackers will find them soon. its a matter of time

fair rip

the wagon is fueled by people i scum read so i dont read gambit as mafia at all now but could be SK
I also mentioned perhaps Gambit is SK himself being so fixiated with the thought.

If Ali flips Mafia I think at least one between Fuji and Prof is likely Mafia and Gambit either last Mafia or more likely SK, more probably.

If Ali flips SK however things would have to be revaluated. Because if Gambit is Mafia why would Prof and Fuji have him out so soon. Also I think on a better thought that Mafia probably wishes SK to keep living for now assuming they know who they are however which is highly speculative.

Status
Not open for further replies.