[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the scenario of the Ali salvage attempt is possible though out of his 3 original voters it's probably just 1 to be Mafia more likely.

So if Ali is Mafia I would bet on either Prof or Fuji to also be Mafia and Gambit SK.

If Ali is SK things get complicated reads wise but heh at least we get rid of the SK.

I type complex because the Gambit voters look better on paper and also if Gambit is Mafia Prof and Fuji most likely are not for obvious reasons.

I would really love if Ali flips SK, that would boost my Town ego exponentially, because I was the first to make a case on him during this dayphase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I also mentioned perhaps Gambit is SK himself being so fixiated with the thought.

If Ali flips Mafia I think at least one between Fuji and Prof is likely Mafia and Gambit either last Mafia or more likely SK, more probably.

If Ali flips SK however things would have to be revaluated. Because if Gambit is Mafia why would Prof and Fuji have him out so soon. Also I think on a better thought that Mafia probably wishes SK to keep living for now assuming they know who they are however which is highly speculative.
i dont think mafia is busing this early. i do think they have inactives tho or uncoordinated

or we r totally wrong and mafia r playing us hard aka kagura you zem lanji or sm sht

Emil

Certified Memelord
also our cop shud prbably not target prof tonight imo in the event he is SK or town mafia can simply have the easiest frame of their life

Maybe Mafia can actually be willing to lynch the SK if they have found it in order to gain Town cred. and also avoid being killed at night if they are unlucky. But they lose the chance the SK kills someone else off at night.

The thing is if Ali flips Mafia and Gambit is SK then Fuji and Prof might be Mafia attempting to lynch the SK they discovered but this looks too cool to be true.

To be honest I just hope Ali will flip Mafia on a better thought, that will empower the odds there's at least one Mafia in between the Gambit voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.